Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters and a Notice, barely noticible

2 posters

Go down

Letters and a Notice, barely noticible Empty Letters and a Notice, barely noticible

Post by Ivy Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:59 am

[May 23rd, morning]

Pinned to the edge of the notice board are three notes, folded and bound shut with twine. In Hugo's handwriting, the names ARDIN, GUROK, and TAKA are written on the outside of each.

The letter corresponding to Taka features a stick figure weilding two giant shuriken, Illustrated beneath her name.

For all to see, just above the letters on the notice board, the following message has been posted:

Hugo wrote:CITIZENS OF HOLDFAST

Hugo has departed for Nullisia in order to request aid from the people of Cynevin. Given the absence of Ardin and Gurok in recent times, the duty of keeping the peace will fall unto the citizenry of holdfast. Deep in all of your hearts you know that which is right and good, and I trust you to make the right decisions regardless of my presence or absence.

If I return, I hope I'll be in good company.

-Hugo Gavius Albinius
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Letters and a Notice, barely noticible Empty Re: Letters and a Notice, barely noticible

Post by Kuromori, Taka Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:12 am

Taka plucks off the note with the giant-shuriken-wielding stick figure and opens it
Kuromori, Taka
Kuromori, Taka

Back to top Go down

Letters and a Notice, barely noticible Empty Re: Letters and a Notice, barely noticible

Post by Ivy Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:12 am

(Will PM the contents)
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down