Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gurok aproaches the citadel

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gurok aproaches the citadel  Empty Gurok aproaches the citadel

Post by Gurok Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:10 pm

Sunday, 2:10 PM. Fuming, Gurok marches across the field towards the citadel, looking out for anyone hanging around outside the building. "Anybody awake around here!!??" she yells, grumbling "Useless bastards" under her breath, when no-one replies immediately. She continues her path up to the door of the citadel and pounds on it with her fist.
BANG.. BANG..BANGBANGBANG
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Gurok aproaches the citadel  Empty Re: Gurok aproaches the citadel

Post by Degren Brightforge Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:50 pm

Degren opens the door, "you... you know I can hear you through this thing? What can I help you with? "
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:53 pm

"Do any of your people know how to track?"
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:25 pm

"Aye, we've got a few. Come in. " degren sits down and signals a chair, " what do you need?"
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Gurok comes in, but does not sit down. she looks dour, and tense. My axe has been stolen. I need to find it.
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero. Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:52 pm

Time stamp: after Gurok starts yelling

Zero stumbles out of her tent, cigarette already in hand. “Fuck, is there any need for all the yelling, it’s fucking Sunday” she mutters quietly to herself. She lights her smoke and takes a long drag while listening to the exchange between Gurok and Degren. Her tune quickly changes when she smells opportunity.

“Looking for a tracker, hey? I’m happy to come along and help out, if someone’s willing to teach me a little more along the way.”
Zero.
Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:34 am

Timestamp: After Gurok has marched past Val and headed towards the citadel without answering her questions.

Lady Val looks frustrated and follows Gurok across the field. She arrives as Zero lights up her cigarette and Degren and Gurok are mid conversation. She hears the bit about needing a tracker and gets confused.

"What is going on? Has Teak been kidnapped?"
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:52 am

Without turning around, Gurok replies "No Valaria, my Axe has been kidnapped."
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:06 am

To Degren: " Who of you can track, and where are they?"
To Zero: "You can come too if you want, just dont get in the way."
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:37 am

"I can arrange a contract with the guild to search for your axe. I can't guarantee they'll find it, but I can say that they've got a decent track record. Now, If you're in desperate need, I happen to have an extra battleaxe kicking around. I've been using it as a wood chopper, so it isn't amazing-- but it's yours if you want."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Lady Val looks confused and perturbed by Gurok's behaviour but says "Why don't you just ask Ardin to find it? He can find objects easily using psychic."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:55 pm

"Alright then, whoever I can find first gets the job. Any idea where Ardin is? Anybody? " Gurok learns out the door and caplls "AAAARRRDINN!!!!!!!"
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:07 pm

"Honestly, At this point, I would recommend a psychic. Our trackers are good, but they aren't magic. Additionally, Ardin will probably do it for free."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero. Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:11 pm

“Well, I guess if you decide to go with a tracker, let me know. Yell for me, I’ll get up.” Zero heads to the fire pit to finish her smoke, before crawling back into bed.
Zero.
Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Lady Val sighs and heads back towards the Inn. On her way there she calls out to Gurok "Check the Earth Circle, he is usually around there."
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:09 pm

"Aye. But if someone from town stole it, they'd have three choices: Melt it down, sell it to someone in town, or try and make it to Applevale to sell it. I haven't melted any battleaxes down, and I haven't seen many people around who prefer axes. So, I'd watch Applevale's shops and thereabouts."
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:11 am

Ardin, overhearing the commotion from the circle, heads towards the Citadel and addresses the remaining duo.

"What's wrong? Who's dying?"
Ardin Gallagher
Ardin Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:17 am

"Whoever stole my axe is when I find them. I've been told you can find it for me using psychic, What do you need to do it?"
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:29 am

"Well, that depends. When was it stolen, where from? There may be an imprint of it where you had it last, but I've not familiarized myself with it's aura, so it'll be trickier than merely following a scent"
Ardin Gallagher
Ardin Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:35 am

"It was on the hoocks on the end of my bed for a good ten hours or so, I'll show you." Gurok gestures towards the bunkhouse, and starts off in that direction. (move to watering hole forum)
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:44 pm

Ardin starts to walk with Gurok "In the bunkhouse? That place is filled with so many conflicting energies, I'd need to have made the axe myself to have any hope of tracing the aura." Barely getting a few steps away from the citadel Ardin motions for Gurok to stop as he closes his eyes, muttering something under his breath before opening his eyes and continuing to walk.

"I doubt your spirit could lead me to it either. Strange, that. I haven't felt anything like it before. You are as fluid as water and as boundless as the ocean, but there is nothing to grasp, nothing to lead." Ardin furrows his brow. "Sensing an object that you aren't familiar with is nearly impossible on it's own, let alone something muddled to this extent. I'd offer to track it the old fashioned way for you, but the amount of people that come in and out of the bunkhouse makes that area a dead zone for tracking, at least to my skills.

If you think someone still in town took it, find Taka and come back to me, the two of us together can help you. When she wakes up." Ardin adds once he sees the impatience in Gurok. Otherwise, best advice I can give you is get a new one smithed. I'm not in the business of weaponmaking myself, but if you can't get anyone else to I'll make you one, it just won't be much more than a sharp piece of iron."

Last edited by Ardin Gallagher on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ardin Gallagher
Ardin Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:46 pm

At being told that she is "Fluid and watery" Gurok pauses, confused, but quickly moves on, brushing it off. "I'll find Taka. If you can check out the bunk just to see if there's anything while I look for her I'd appreciate it." She goes up to the bunkhouse to look for Taka.
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardin Gallagher Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:07 pm

Ardin follows Gurok into the bunkhouse.

"Which bunk is yours, Gurok?"

After being pointed in the right direction, he heads over to the bunk and begins to concentrate. As soon as he opens his senses, Ardin's overcome with a wave of various energies from everyone's communal living, and becomes lightheaded.

"Nothing, I'm afraid. I would imagine your axe's imprint is here somewhere, but it's buried beneath too many errant forces"
Ardin Gallagher
Ardin Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Degren Brightforge Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:14 am

With everyone gone Degren pokes his head outside the Citadel and looks around. Raising an eyebrow, he slowly closes the door and locks it.
Degren Brightforge
Degren Brightforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurok Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:18 am

Gurok jogs back across the field toward the citadel and knocks on the door. after being let in she says: " I'm getting very fed up with all of this. I'm tempted to ask someone to just make me a new ax, but unfortunetly I'm out of gems at the moment. Spent them all on that load of silver I gave to bikbun for silvering the towns weapons. I can teach as a sort of repayment, but that's about all i've got." She sighs. "Well were there any outsiders in town on Saturday night,or this morning? or monsters that steal things?"
Gurok
Gurok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next