Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice - Elderwild Expedition

2 posters

Go down

Notice - Elderwild Expedition Empty Notice - Elderwild Expedition

Post by Timmean Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:34 pm

[Timestamp: 1 day after September game]
(Written in a simple print and attached to the notice board):

To Taalia, Marr, Dimitri, Hugo, and anyone else interested in the Elderwild expedition:

The Lords have made it clear that their circles have been damaged and elemental stability is at risk. While we cannot be certain the Elderwild will hold the keys to fix this damage, it's the best lead we have right now. I propose we take the next few days to gather whatever materials might be needed, and attempt to send as many people as possible to the Elderwild on Saturday. From what we've heard, this must be a peaceful expedition. The more we can learn, the better equipped we will be to fix this imbalance.

If the Elderwild behaves as other known planes, psychic energy will be able to take people to the destination, but only if the have visited the Elderwild before. So, what we need most are those who have been to the Elderwild, and psychics capable of visiting other planes. Anyone fitting either category will be very helpful.

If you are willing and able to help with this endeavour, please leave a note below.

Thank you,
-Kallith Psydrin

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Notice - Elderwild Expedition Empty Re: Notice - Elderwild Expedition

Post by Ivy Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:57 pm

"If the time can be found, find me, and I may be of some assistance."

- Hugo Gavius Albinius
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down