Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quill's Winter in Holdfast

2 posters

Go down

Quill's Winter in Holdfast Empty Quill's Winter in Holdfast

Post by Quill Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:21 pm

Quill is usually off annoying some friend or other, but recently she's been spending more and more time alone. For the last few months, she's been almost somber. Or at least, as somber as she's capable of.

Most of Quill's days are slept through, either hibernating in the bunkrooms or dozing under her usual table. When she's not sleeping, she's bundling herself up in haphazard layers and trekking through the snow. What she's up to, you aren't sure. She leaves alone at strange hours. When people ask about it, her answers are vague. Sometimes, at night, she just stands silently on the deck, staring into the darkness of the forest.

She's also been spending quite some time just lying out on the ice. When checked on, she says that she's "getting in touch with nature again". Although, she may be getting more in touch with frostbite.

((Figured it would be fun to make some silly lil posts for Quill, inspired by Dog and Kez Smile Feel free to add on jocolor ))
Quill
Quill

Z, Dog and Drixar like this post

Back to top Go down

Quill's Winter in Holdfast Empty Re: Quill's Winter in Holdfast

Post by Drixar Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:21 am

A day that Quill is lying on the ice, Drixar cocks his head in confusion at the sight, before grabbing something inside and heading over to her. “Yknow, if you insist on a winter bed at least protect your fingers from freezing off.” He says as he tosses a pair of gloves onto her chest.
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:48 am

"Thank you!" Quill sits up, only to be stopped short by her messenger bag, which has begun to stick to the ice. She takes a moment to tug it free. "Ari told me once that frostbite is a mind over matter sort of thing, so I'm trying to build a tolerance... I'm not sure it's working very well though."
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:29 pm

“Uh.. hm.” Drix gives quill a bit of a look “I don’t think that’s quite how it works. What I do know is that someone is walking around like they’re being haunted by everyone town has ever killed, so—“ He sits down on the ice next to the human, carefully putting his mana bag on his lap. “—What’s going on?”
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down