Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 2024 - Setting The Board

+3
Rosco Agassi
Ari(beth)
Z
7 posters

Go down

April 2024 - Setting The Board Empty April 2024 - Setting The Board

Post by Z Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:56 pm

Great game everyone! Post your memories here!
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

April 2024 - Setting The Board Empty Re: April 2024 - Setting The Board

Post by Ari(beth) Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:20 pm

Friday
Walked--well, psychic poofed-- back into town to see metal men, get yelled at by some chick who apparently is my girlfriend or best friend? Mixed messages from all angles. Proceed to eat an apple whole, bc LOTD does not care for your hunger. Rest of the night is relitivly chill. Also ghosts
Saturday

Pretty chill day, missed most of the fights but I got in at the tail end of the chimera fight and got the killing blow! Took a cool shield as a trophy, that I never got to use. That night we have rioters, hellions, and real emotional rp. Talon.exe makes amber and callum spookied. Go find callum/amber with merrick, only for merrick to flee and leave us with the shadows. Get shown worst fear by shadow while trying to get them out of the woods, kez and drix help get the two comfortable with a whole lotta confessions. I leave and read a diary. Knowlage=pwr

Sunday
Who tf are these triangle bitches? Why can't I kill them? Aight let's get them high as FUCK. Lead then on a tour where they creepily pray at every circle, including psychic and ash. eepy time for rest of game. Killed a rat by myself, so that's neat. Maybe I can start handling myself a little better ^-^

Ari(beth)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:53 pm

Friday night
Woo! Game! Start off with some Echo Armouries which spawn in as soon as game starts and just, stand there, menacingly.
After the Armouries are dealt with appropriately, we get some psychic manifestations showing up, some seem good, others seem pretty bad, and there's also a platypus??? Psychic the platypus??? It was lots of fun Smile

Saturday
Morning popcorn! Good ol spring bear, nothing beats spring bear
Knife beats spring bear pretty well actually, lol
All is well, chill for a bit before town gets some visitors from Providence, I play a few other little critters here and there
Have a FANTASTIC lunch with wraps, I love you meal plan
After lunch get kitted up as a white hellion, these guys take a lot out of me not gonna lie
Get obliterated by Ivy and Merric with a few others, eh, all you can do, you guys did a good job dealing with them
Chimeras attack the inn while people are out with the White Hellions Smile
Take a little break after that to chill
Come in with an Elf! He's looking for magic training and wants to join the guild Smile
Hang out with him as a bit, he's pretty chill and I get to meet most people, Dog teaches me some air magic April 2024 - Setting The Board 1f49a
Leave just after dinner, time to relax a little bit before the night fight
Black hellion thrash gets thrashed, alongside a phase spider and a wolf spider
Vengeance and Bloodlust consumes me and Moggy, these Rioters will spill blood unlike our hellions
Riot! Riot! Riot! Riot! 20 sunder 30ft Radius! With fire I burn your table! Smashing window 1! 2! 3! 4! 5!
We destroy a ton of the inn, and injure quite a few people, damn good riot
Hmm, this ended earlier than I hoped, hey Sharon can I play [Creature]? Yes? Exciting! I've wanted to play one for a while!
Have fun in the woods with it. Kill 1 player.
Finally head inside, still not quite feeling like sleep so Peter shows up to chat for a little bit

Sunday
I wake up early, too early, I'm so tired, get a coffee and a breakfast beer (Non-alcoholic)
Wait for everyone else to get up, play a rat in the meantime
Nossians time! It's the third coming! Paravox Sim walks among us! All must repent!
They were fun, if a bit goofy
Come back in as Peter for the last hour or so and chill

GG everyone, excellent start to the season Smile
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:38 pm

Friday:
-Got to reunite with family IG, played by some really good OOG friends. 10/10
-Armouries? panic (They are stationed and not moving) (We shatter them?)
-By the time that settles there are ghosts coming from the woods. clearly coming from the psychic circle. They do some ghosty bullshit.
-PSYCHIC PLATYPUS MY BELOVED

Saturday:
-Nice chill morning with friends, I really appreciate getting to do some fun rp
-Plants are burning and getting people high (shoutout cast, this was genius)
-Members of providence. I watch one get absolutely scammed by the new guy in town - Im so proud.
-White Hellions in the woods! I dont want to go to the woods. The field is safer (it is not)
-Then Chimeras! One had a mushroom head and a snake body. That was a very close call (I hate fast poison)
-One dropped a stomach! (Not theirs, it was a snack)
-I, as Rosco, start feeling...bad. Keep my mouth shut about it for awhile.
-Apple is one of my favourite NPCS. There is something so fun about two people talking about their favourite things (beasts) together. We chat about the psychic platypus, she tells me it's name (which I now forget, but it *is* in my book).
-Quiet pondering at the faerie ring with Apple and some other fae in town. It's really cool to me how authentic rp around that feels.
-More armouries show up somewhere in here. We retreat to the citadel where the halfling cousins quietly fawn over hot men with swords (those of the human and fae variety, not the armouries themselves).
-MORTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU KILLED A PHASE SPIDER! ALSO YOU'RE BACK!!!!
-.....Morty you accidentally joined the mafia. (It's okay, just maybe stay in Holdfast for a bit. You're doing great buddy.)
-Rosco is continuing to feel bad, the intensity fluctuates but his bones are...itchy. It feels like there are spiders under his skin. That's the most he tells people.
-Get some states using  a magic item, but it takes 20 minutes of eating and that's SO MANY?
-Sophie shows up, shoots the shit with us while we eat, Rosco talks about how cool she is a completely normal amount.
-Night comes, the group go out for the Hellion Thrash, another group stays behind to wait for rioters (they get ghosts instead). Spend the next hour imparting base psychic states and astral form/dematerialize combos.
-Start getting jittery. Need to check on the psychic circle, right? What if Teek is getting eaten RIGHT NOW?
-Lots of arguing before someone finally lets me go. Merric and Ryn accompany me.
-I get what I need from that. I am a bit more calm. No one questions it much (thankfully).
-Rioters!!! Rosco's major phobia: fire kicks in as everything is lit on fire around me.
-The medics get drunk, sober up because someone important shows up, then immediately get drunk again because there's nothing they can do to stop it.
-"The drunk medics have the same energy as a bachelorette party (derogatory)." So true bestie.
-We decide to go to Marwhel's, hoping my blood tastes sweeter from all the wine I've drank.
-Marwhel is very angry. She puts us in a trash compactor.
-Our arms and legs are sausage casing. Our bones are fragments. All of the medics who are awake are now barely alive and completely immobile.
-Impart everyone a "go the fuck to sleep" state (Healing trance) so they will wake up in the morning fixed.
-Peter sobers me up and then comforts me as I wait to be dragged into my bunk room.

Sunday:
-"Let's go find some flowers! Maybe some cool rocks!"
-Finds a dead guy.
-Autopsy him, do some psychic stuff, find out he died because he took a nap in the woods? At midnight? And then a scary, shadowy presence scared him to death!**
-**Psychic visions aren't always right. Surely he didn't nap in the woods, right?!?!
(He did.)

That was when I called it, the sleepies were hitting hard and I could barely stand up straight.

Amazing weekend! I'm so happy to have started the season with a game filled with so many friends.

Shoutout to season cast! Terrified Excited for what the rest of your season will bring.
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel Vesely Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:32 pm

Fri:
So many faces missing. Bikbun, Brummbär, Kondor! Bona to varda yer dolly ol' eeks!

Armors in the inn? Safety table dive, go!

Ghosts, and a psychotopus(singular?), I feed it a state, and the orange cat omi slides me another.

Retire early.

Sat:

Frequent trips to the Faerie Ring to play little ditties in hopes of soothing our distraught deity.

Guests from Providence. Gave a couple of enchantment ideas that totally couldn't bite town in the arse, got a tattoo that effectively doubled my life force.

More Armories. Took a few pointers from Knife about shooting on the go.

Oh, Gods. The Spiders got zhooshed up. To the circle of stones. They can't see me, I can't see them. I'm safe. I'm safe. I'm safe. Be smol.

Spiders are dead? LIARRRRR!

Chimaeras. Chimaerae? The bird had a strange allure. Gave its tail to the traders, seemingly for free.

More ghosts. Time to be a decoy again. I'm not a fighter like everyone el-- OH, BOLLOCKS, SO CLOSE!

Pav? Pav? Why are you leaving the party? You usually like parties. Homesick, are we? To the Watchtower.

Hear the riots, think I'm safe. Suddenly, a bright flash, then my life playing back, then... black.

Retire early again.

SUN:
Early rise, usual song to Faerie.

Hey, Rosco... I found a body. Looks like one of yours...

Hear talk of an Order of the Third Face. Fish through my memory, recall them being a NOSian doomsday cult. (Hyper-niche lifeskill, go!) Inform Kez and some others.

Talk with Father Francis about feeling homesick, and that concerning vision, was referred to Val.

Dimitri's back! Dimitri who? Oh. You must be Dimitri.
Pavel Vesely
Pavel Vesely

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:34 pm

Fri
• Armouries!! Getting war flashbacks to getting very close to killed by one in my first game
• Quill runs into Kondor for the first time in several months, he still doesn't remember me from LOTD issues 😔
• Nevermind we bonded over Saa lore and not knowing what the heck is going on in town at any given moment it's relatively fine
• I don't have astral form and I have two measly states on me rn please ghosts leave me alone
• Psychic platypus! Quill doesn't know what that is! She and Kondor theorize it's a fucked up dog! But she feeds it a state!

Sat
• Foraging! We run into a wolf spider, a spring bear, another spring bear, another wolf spider, ANOTHER gawdamn springbear, and a rat
• I have now run into six springbears in the span of four games they may have been created just to humble me honestly
• Amber and I get the urge to go down to the psychic circle, Ari tags along to make sure we don't die, evil circle eats my three states
• Kondor becomes incredibly hungry and it can only be satiated by states, that's probably fine right? Right?
• More foraging walks 😊 Malva, Kondor, and I take our life into our own hands by going down the soggy silk road & bone yard, I get a state and a masterwork stone out of it tho so it's worth it
• Chimera explodes right next to me 😔 kinda cool tho
• I get turned into a small plush frog 🐸 there's a little Jeremiah in all of us
• Drix puts Kondor and I on perimeter check duty for goop dogs (hellions) and other creatures
• Sophie threatens my life because I hypothetically call someone a goop dog and she is offended by being in the proximity, fair honestly
• Rioters! First creature I've managed to down on my own 🥳🥳 (let's pretend they're not on the weaker side and that this is really impressive)
• I casually ask Silas for another rioter's heart since he's already doing medical stuff on the rioter (and I'm no medic but the rioter is headless so I assume that means he's dead)
• Drix, Yanna, and Callum are quickly like Quill what the fuck are you doing with that heart, destroy that
• Foig her intentions are maybe a lil strange but not malicious and I got my heart back!! ♥
• Eepy time (I get a luxurious 6 hours of sleep)

Sun
• Uhhh Silas is dead??? Literally what happened
• Learning more lore about Saa
• The Brotherhood of the Three Faces come into town, Quill is grumpy about it
• Morty kills a spider!! Woo!!
Very fun first game back, looking forward to the rest of the season 😎
Quill
Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brummbär Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:46 am

Finally fourm time! My memory is... not great so these are probably not in order.. oh well!

Friday Night:
  • Echo Knights! They're rusty... Maybe if we fix them they'll be friends? (Spoiler, they were not happy)
  • Ah, another dwarven brother! And a human brother...? I guess I too am getting a Holdfast family tree :D
  • Apparently there's ghosts? Well I can't see what isn't there so y'all need more sleep
  • Did some forging with my newfound brother either today or tomorrow, I don't quite recall
  • Oh hey Rincewind is here, maybe he brought his ske- no he didn't no fight for me...
  • I finally managed to talk to Dog at a good time, he's cool!

Saturday Afternoon/Night
  • Dwarf Hibernation is a disadvantage what can I say? :(
  • Oooooo Providence People, what do you offer? Everything?!? Well let me jus- Oh what's that Gull? I'll be executed on my return? You don't scare me music ma- oh hi Knife... you do scare me sorry Titus and Dwarven Brother Number Providence, I cannot go...
  • I 100% did some forging today, most melting down old gear to make my armour better
  • Oh hi Apple, you seek Knife? Sadly Knife is sleeping right now, but I have an anvil that might fix that! (I am glad we did not use that after) I must say, your guards look awesome... what's their rate? :D
  • Hey guys there's some weirdo messing with the Air Circle! Oh... that amalgamation didn't like being called that... guess I'll be paralyzed then!
  • Quill gets turned into a... frog? Weird
  • They took my forge to the freezing Citadel! (Turns out I'm lazy for lifting it 2 bricks a day)
  • Apparently there's Hellions in the forest AND raiders from the main road? Maybe we can make them fight! oh... Corin sent a poor guy to Providence hopefully he's o- nvm the Hellions got him. I just kinda waited around and didn't think the Hellions came.
  • RIOT!!! CHAOS!!! PARTY TIME HOLDFAST!!!!! man that was wild! A guy jumped through the window into Corin's forge!!! Man those guys were fun, I wish we didn't kill them all
  • Well, after party cleanup is a tough job...
  • I ended up talking to Titus for most of the night, he's a really travelled fella! and HE GOT A PSYCSABER THAT NEARLLY KILLS ANYONE THAT TOUCHES IT!!! Man Providence got some cool stuff! Theo and Titus ended up talking a lot after most remaining people went to see Marwhel, had no idea Nero was a Hunger Games fan (The 'Nam IG/OOG blend was awesome, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time)
  • Ah, Marwhel has broken all the medics... why do I have a hunger for blood... I'm sure they won't mind if I drink their blood right? Corin surely doesn't!  April 2024 - Setting The Board 1f608  (I drank a lot of blood IG hehe, this will have a bigger result in May!)
  • I talked to 2 of the newer elves sometime tonight about the map, cool stuff!

Sunday (Most notable things happened today)
  • Talked to my favourite Merchant Piper! Those Providence Snakes have taken all her suppliers...
  • Sorry Titus, I have business in Applevale and other small towns to take care of, perhaps another time...
  • Oh, you're this Morty I've heard so much of? Cool!
  • Went into the forest with Gull and Rosco's other cousin (I'm sorry your name escapes me...) learned about mushrooms, mosses, and lichen!
  • THERE IS VERMIN IN THE FIELD, I WI- turns out Phase Spiders are stronger than I remember... Got to see an Armoury fight one though! (I have no idea if this was today or Saturday oh well)
  • I helped Morty kill a spider in the Citadel, then proceeded to watch him desecrate the poor thing... I had to help out!
  • Finally talked to Peter after waiting all Winter to find him! Learned more about his donation collection, did not expect morty to donate his gold woven vest just to whip out another one!
  • Went out in the woods with Marr! Hopefully we can become acquaintances someday...

I think that's everything I remember? Overall I feel this game definitely Set the Board for the coming season! I wish I found more combat though  April 2024 - Setting The Board 1f605
Brummbär
Brummbär

https://discord.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:40 am

Alright event memory time uhhhhhh let’s see

Friday night:
-sat outside waiting for my family to return while reading hehe
-“Do you ever go inside you’re going to get frost bite” I DO go inside and also I’m wearing gloves I’m smart rosco
-Hi globetrot, wym there’s armouries just stood in the inn doing nothing?! Hello????
-Oh fuck there’s so many, no one touch them in case they start swinging
-Let me help organize defense circles, callum quill you’re with me (shout out to these two for being so receptive to my calls all weekend 🫶)
-Oh they’re just rusting away, sure Corin you can fix one, it probably won’t end in friendship but go nuts (it in fact, did not end in friendship)
-Ghosties and a psychic platypus to end the night????? Sure why not, also got my “lowest level skill” blessed, which was bard, a skill I just got and cannot use until May
-Bedtime I’m so. Eepy

Saturday
-Woke up. Far too early. Spent some time OOG eating freeze dried apples and helping meal plan before getting ready
-Drix “woke up” with much more energy than Nix did, ate breakfast and armoured up to go gather
-I swear we got bullied by every single creature that existed, knife did obliterate a spring bear tho so 10/10
-providence people show up, hgnnnnnn can you like not actually /lh
-had some bomb ass lunch ty meal plan
-Either fought hellions then armouries or the other way around, the exact order Is escaping me
-Armories down Merric, as I’m trying to get someone to go to him I *almost* go down (I did the math and was somehow on 1hp), stumbled clutching my side to him and got a medic to em thank fuxk
-Met one of the rioters before supper then instantly watched them at supper absolutely drown their ziti in siracha then ATE THW WHOLE THING. Ian if you see this I hope ur stomach was okay after that
-A team goes out to deal with a thrash, I help rook prepare for rioters, ghosts show up before the riot starts, super fucking eventful evening
-Talon people show up from our Francis mission, Drix is briefly consumed with fear
-Hear that Amber and Callum are outside, go to check on them with kez
-Callum gives drix attitude (warranted) and we have some angst rp bout their backstories in the citadel
-Phillip is here…. Ohhhhhh Phillip is hear rah
-Relaxing talking to Titus, the providence tactition with kez before we leave for Marwel
-Marwel is. Very angry.
-We get Scrinkle Scrongled (crushed beyond belief)
-internally I decide okay, if I’m made conscious reasonably I’d yell out in pain right? Well that’s what I did
-Rudi gave me a healing trance and said go tf to sleep, Nix is sad at the early bed time, Drixar happily takes it as the air hunger from his compressed lungs is painfully intense
-sit OOG and listen to Peter absolutely ROAST Titus, Peter was already my favorite but now even more so and I would die for him
-Bedtime honk shoo

Sunday:
-Wake up and walk out getting used to my arms no longer being sausage casings
-“How you doing rosco?” “I can still feel my organs realigning themselves” yep same sounds about right let’s eat breakfast
-4 people with the symbol of Nos painted on them come into town, I later learn they’re a doomsday cult. Yaaaaayyy
-give them a tour while half of them were high as a kite, Drix deals with many comments of being dammed and a sinner as a devotee of faerie
-watches Gull, Rudi and Kez leave to join them back to the cult hub. Plz be safe you lot
-Francis shows up, Drix tells him everything and shows that Gull left Francis’ mark with him. “Hey knife wanna take this handful of essence and follow them” fuckin. Yeah good idea Francis I’ll sweeten the pot with cookies
-game called off!! Here Jesse take my dagger! Do a crime!!

Overall absolutely amazing fucking game, im so excited to see what else this season has to bring and im beyond happy cast enjoyed the “not a bribe unless you want them to be” cookies I made for them 💙
Drixar
Drixar

Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down