Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo'chi waits.

4 posters

Go down

Mo'chi waits. Empty Mo'chi waits.

Post by Mo'chi Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:55 pm

Mo'chi remains patiently sitting at the earth circle, until Penderghast and his entourage return. Hopefully with Keket.

(oog: i am def expecting no reply but if u wanna, ya can. i'm notoriously bat at replying on here tho.)
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Mo'chi waits. Empty Re: Mo'chi waits.

Post by Dimitri Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:49 pm

Dimitri walks back down the hill toward town. Looking around he startles and starts to raise his sword and shield then recognizes Mo'Chi, bringing his arms back down to his sides he looks at Mo'chi with a smile and sad eyes, shakes his head and, palms upward shrugs, then keeps walking.

Dimitri quietly makes his way towards town. The sounds of drums have been echoing off the hills all morning someone will have a plan, and work that needs doing.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Pierre follows the group back into Holdfast territory. Seeing Mo’chi waiting, he assumes he is waiting to hear news on Keket. After Dimitri finished, Pierre stops by Mo’chi and says a few gentle words. “I’m sorry Mo’chi, our trackers were able to find where they were, but I think we were too late in getting there. It looked like they were waiting for us. I honestly think Keket is still ok though. We just missed an opportunity to get her back then. Pendergast tried some rituals but I’m not sure if they worked. You’ll have to get the details from him.” A small pause. “We’ll get her back, and I’m sure she’s ok”
Pierre gives a small nod of a gesture and continues on towards the Guild camp.
Pierre
Pierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo'chi Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Mo'chi nods at Dmitri. He'd heard the drums, and kept a lookout, but nothing seemed to happen. So he remained.

When Pierre got back with the entourage, Mo'chi looked like a mess. Frazzled, tired, and (probably) hungry. He practically ran to the entourage. Hearing the news, he let out a heavy sigh and poked Pierre on the shoulder. He signed and mouthed 'thank you' before waiting for Penderghast to be alone.
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Prof. P. P. Pendergast Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 pm

A few moments pass before Pendergast comes down the hill, collapsing and falling over. He looks exhausted, both physically and emotionally. Struggling, he pulls himself slowly toward the Earth Circle, crawling as he does, and places a hand in it.

"Lord... Earth... Thank you... for allowing me to... be your vessel," he whispers, weakly. "I am not worthy to receive... your most noble... blessing..."

He rolls over, staring up at the sky. His eyes are starting to water from fatigue and emotion. It has been a sombre few days, and he has reached his limits. A fresh cut adorns his hand, wrapped with a bandage. He is overwhelmed...

Prof. P. P. Pendergast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down