Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visions...

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Visions... - Page 3 Empty Re: Visions...

Post by AD Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:24 pm

Teek brushes herself off and shakes her head, "I'd rather sleep before the hike back. I've got some things to unpack. If that's alright."
She gives a little sigh and starts to relight the fire, "The vision continued and I'd like to relay it before I forget." She looks at the pair, waiting for their thoughts.
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:32 pm

Z grimaces for a moment, and goes over to his pack, taking out two apples and offering them to Rosco and Teek. Afterwards he sits, his face as neutral as he can keep it, exhaustion showing through as he waits to listen to what Teek has to say.
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:53 pm

Teek absentmindedly takes the apple while simultaneously looking at Z and asking "Do you have one for yourself?" And sets hers down while she waits for his response.

She stares at the small fire she got going for a silent minute. "I kept pelting it with light after you two left. Mine alone didn't do as much as when you two were there." She pokes at the fire a bit before continuing, "It kept coming, I was slowing it down but not enough and it strode into and over me. It got into that same position as before and the others surrounded it again and this time I could tell they were giving it something. Probably light. I was being drained as I was under this thing now and it was siphoning..." Teek trails off, staring at the fire.
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:24 pm

Z produces a small piece of jerky from one of his belt pouches, and begins chewing on the tough meat, as he listens intently to Teek, she seems alright by his assessment, although that vision was... intense and too real.the crackling of the small fire is a welcome distraction from the eerily quiet woods, and the recent event.
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:53 am

Rosco has settled himself away from the fire, content enough to just eat his apple and listen to the woods around him. He's tired, and it shows on his face; heavy eyes, hunched back, even with his hood up it's easy to tell that the idea of him walking back today would not be a good one. "Are all of your visions like that?" He asks the two in a small voice, suddenly finding his apple a very interesting sight to see. "I had one about Gull and Nullasia but...but it wasn't anything like that."
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:37 am

Teek shakes her head, "No. Usually you don't interact like that. I don't know why I did, something told me to I guess..." she looks into flames, almost searching. "I guess because there were options? I don't know. I don't like that it was draining my light in the vision. That definitely shouldn't happen. I was able to slow the big one but not stop it. I think if we all worked together then we could stop it but i can't say for certain. But..." she pauses to look at Z and Rosco, "...it NEEDS to be stopped above all else. It was focusing that light, for some reason. That can't happen."
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:52 pm

Z watches Teek intensely as he speaks, hanging on her every word and nodding along as he agrees. Once she finishes he stands, makes a pointing gesture to his temple, then points at each of Rosco and Teek, before moving an open hand around the area, and tapping his temple again.

After his gesturing, he sits, points at Teek and throws a firm thumbs up, chewing the last of his jerky.

Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:49 pm

Teek starts to eat the offered apple before pausing to ask Z, "You want another go? Or do you want to sleep?"
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:24 am

"I don't think another go is a good idea. At least, you shouldn't bring Teek along." Rosco has been slow eating his apple, more playing with his food than eating it. He takes another bite. "I'll go with you, but not tonight. Tonight, we all need to sleep."
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:29 am

Z nods along with what Rosco says, and flashes him a thumbs up a couple times once he's finished. Z then mimes a sleeping gesture, and begins preparing for just that.
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum