Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event

+2
Malva
Z
6 posters

Go down

September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event Empty September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event

Post by Z Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:56 pm

You know the drill! Post memories!

Last edited by Z on Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event Empty Re: September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event

Post by Malva Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:32 pm

September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event 20220910
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event Empty Re: September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event

Post by Zero. Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:47 am

(Psssst I think it’s “unworthy mushroom”)
Zero.
Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:19 am

Zero. wrote:(Psssst I think it’s “unworthy mushroom”)

You're right!!! Fixed Smile
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:31 pm

Holdfasters roasting Antony:
"His vibes are rancid."
"Rat bastard."
"Suck a dick, you ghost fuck."
"All of this was your fault! You! Rot in hell, bitch! I hope you never have a moment's peace! It's what you deserve!"
"Diet Nero."

Gull

Kuromori, Taka likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo. Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Theo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:00 pm

Alright, this is gonna be some brief notes this time around but game was, so good. Did the power go to my head? Yeah a little bit. But it was good.

Friday
-Ghost in the woods, spooky, singing was haunting
-Professor and students enter town, they want to "Harness the energies of Holdfast" I am fervently against this.

Saturday
-Gathering! There is a mushroom man throwing people out of the woods, 1 Astral Form Dematerialize later the Silk Road is just about mine, found a bunch including these funky flowers, and also a RADIANT in the woods, damn.
-Me and Zelda have some RP around, I learn something neat from her in the woods which was super cool, nifty life skill to have.
-Mushroom civil war, the heralds brawl in the field and the spores are attracted to me like a psychic magnet, funky.
-Degren wants to fuck my mom, Curse time.
-Woops didn't mean to dump his mana, welp, now I know for next time!
-Antony is sketchy, don't like this guy.
-Ghost info is being gained, rituals are conducted.
-That night we fight the shadow(?) of Jax who got disintegrated during the prof's ritual, poor fella.
-We also fight the giant deer spirit creature undead thing, we learn more about it later but pacify it with Merric, shout out to him.

Sunday
-I ache, and sleep in a lil as a treat.
-More ghostly rituals to be done, more mushroom war things to sort, and much more rp to occur.
-I am once again cursing various people for various things, when it's particularly fun I use spirit bond, avoid, or harmonize
-We kill the new mushroom king, almost kill the old, long live the king
-Strong will'd a spell from Lexicus for the better part of 14 minutes before he dropped it, that was fun.
-I knolly con a few people a few things later on
-We finish a ritual and decide Antony must die. Like, much sooner rather than later.
-That was a WILD ride and one hell of a fight, fuck that guy.
-He haunts us from beyond, fucking, of course he does.
-Professor performs another ritual to return his now vaporized students, more shadows in the woods we must reclaim.
-That night the beast returns, the embodiment of the rage between Cordellia (ghost) and Antony (to my knowledge)
-We kill it, not easily, it was a very rough fight, I remember being alive off block pain along for a bit there towards the end.
-I then spend sometime stalking the professor before waiting for him to be alone, and disposing of him, caused way too much trouble for his worth, shoulda hid the body better though, it was late and I was tired.
-Things are winding down, it's late, then Marwel walks in.
-The Tension, between us was palpatable
-"Monstrous strength" "Sudden Clarity" A smirk
-"Psychic Disruption, Psychic Disruption" A laugh
-"Curse Sudden Clarity" "Psychic Block" "Ah good"
-"Curse Psychic Block" "Psychic Block" Another grin
-We go back and forth, but not for long
-I dump some psychic battle into her, and frankly, she is much, much more resilient than I previously thought, fuck, I genuinely don't have any idea how I'd start to try to kill her at this point.
-She leaves after draining the others, a few of us meet and talk about it.
-I send some dreams, then sleep myself.

Monday
-Oh I thought I ached yesterday, oof.
-I perform another ritual that morning, it's... rough, but important
-I don't recall much else that morning tbh, I was tired, if more comes I'll edit this later.

Overrall, damn, what a nice long game, and kudos to the ED's! there were many of you and you all did such a good job Smile
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:05 pm

Tbh last game for me was a haze as far as timelines are concerned, but I do have some highlights:

As Ivy:

- wandering around in the bumpkin Ivy fit for most of the weekend, no thoughts just vibes.

- Sparring! always a good time to teach people how to fight, even if they don't use a short sword

- Kitchen Ivy is fun. I should learn L/L skill: (line cook) or somethin just to really embody the angry server that comes out whenever I help out meal plan Smile

- Now that it's happened more than once, it's now ingrained in me that if Ivy is in the woods and hears a field fight he will just turn around and go back into the woods: I had my coffee in hand and I wasn't throwing it out just to go fight with no armour on!

- Those night fights tho o_o , getting to fight that huge monster not once, but twice, was a pleasure beyond compare. That's not to say I accomplished much, wailing on its arse and bullying the roaming void mana, but I'd like to think it helped.

- Blowing all my remaining mana near the end of game just to spin Franklin 16 times.

As Hunter:

Oh boy, this was his game.

- Friday night spent in the watchtower, waiting for opportunities to pick off popcorn. Just ended up threatening Auron for scaring off the bird I was about to shoot.

- "Missing a teenager? Hunter can help!" being interpreted as "it's his birthday!", instead of what he meant, which was that he found human remains inside a snake he carved.

- Held a funeral for them after. No one attended, but it was still kinda nice tho.

- Oh boy looking up in the boneyard is hitting different today huh? Hunter can talk! for the first time ever! He's not very good at it tho. All the double-takes were pretty fun.

- Lil bit of cheeky PVP (When you ask hunter 'how hard do you hit' and 'shoot me' he doesn't hear the rest :p ).

- Lots More popcorn hunting, teaching Roscoe more abt archery, hitting airshots on tennis balls, all together a fun time!

- Learning more about bard! Finally have a song! (can't self buff until bard 2 tho.. Sad )

- Sunday morning, about to leave town, and taking the only opportunity Hunter will ever get to sing his personal song before his voice faded away once more.

Happy to have a bigger break between games, I'm exhausted. See y'all in october!
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:00 pm

-We went gathering and aggro'd the Shroomba. Followed direction of the most competent fighter in the group; Dimitri. For some reason his plan was to run down the green corridor and down the silk road. Idk how long I could've outrun Dave, but I definitely slowed down when I realized whatever Dimitri's plan was wasn't working.
Luckily it only wanted to drag me out of the woods.
Thanks for having my back at least?

-*Sees Innogen* Another alchemist! Hold on, you can't just ask her if she has the recipe for [redacted]
I mean I guess *asking* still might not have been the correct route.

-Spending my afternoon whispering theories

-Got to successfully use a strongwill for once.

-Everyone said they liked seeing nighttime Malva, no one can say a single thing she did except spout utterly deranged shit.

-Talialvazero
Talialvazerog
Talialvazerogxicus?
Talialvazerogy
Taleonardalvazerogy
Malvero?
Halero

-We made a team of 3 (not supposed to) other team of 3 pops up. And we do nothing to make teams of 2. Couple minutes after we say "Talialvazero" we hear them call themselves "thruddies"

-"Alright Leonardo if you want to be our buddy we have a couple simple rules..."

-"This is why we make Malva go to bed early"

-Haji was meditating in the gazebo and a falcon was approaching him.
We yell "Haji! Haji! There's a falcon!"
He keeps meditating.
It lands on his head.
He keeps meditating.
People start fighting the falcon.
He keeps meditating.
Spores explode and the dissection begins and he's still there meditating.

-That notebook, I swear to god
[  ] The noodle recipe
[  ] The toothpaste page
[  ] The cannon Rickroll
[  ] "So how do we feel about taxidermy?"

-Hm gee, wonder how Jax died.

-Franklin got swallowed by a snake that tricked Haji into thinking Franklin was a mana sheep. Had to direct the poor delusional man into rescuing the "sheep"

-I'm really impressed with The Unworthy cast for controlling the weather, the fog was a nice touch.

-But in all seriousness, I spent almost all of from dark to the fight waiting just to be able to see the beast approach in the fog.

-That fight was so close, my god. I really thought we were gonna get rolled, but then the Beast began to fall.

-When Haji joined the search party for the broken silver staff he had in his pocket (tbf it was unrecognizable)

-Got to be a little silly with who I leant one of my skills to from the Cordelia's memory eggmods

-Franklin is pretty lucky Malva didn't get egged on enough to do her "fun trick" with a water mana.

Last edited by Malva on Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malva
Malva

Ivy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:01 pm

September 2022 - "Fool Me Twice You Unworthy Mushroom!" ED Event The_le10
Malva
Malva

Ivy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:19 pm

Bruh that img XD XD XD XD XD
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down