Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Champion Wanted - Training Available

3 posters

Go down

Water Champion Wanted - Training Available Empty Water Champion Wanted - Training Available

Post by Timmean Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:02 pm

(OOG: This notice, in Timmean's handwriting, is posted on the bulletin board the morning after everyone returns from The Mists)

WANTED - A new Water Champion

Due to my recent transformation, I am no longer properly suited to being an elemental champion. As such, a new Water Champion will be selected this coming Spring.

I would like to remind anyone interested that this role comes with many responsibilities; primarily, the protection of the Water Circle and teaching of water magic to others. However, there are also many benefits; the water blending ability, an abundance of mana, and the personal favour of Lord Water being among them.

I will be away from town for some time over this winter, but will return before a new champion is chosen. I will be available for THREE DAYS before I leave on my travels. Anyone interested in learning further water magic can find me at the circle or working on the farm. Remember, water's power is vast. It can freeze, it can repel, it can cleanse, and it holds many wonders which I have not yet mastered. I will be happy to teach before I leave, and again when I return.

To those who are interested, I wish the blessings of the tides upon you.

-Timmean Aeros

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Water Champion Wanted - Training Available Empty Re: Water Champion Wanted - Training Available

Post by Malva Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:59 pm

Malva scribbles on Timmean's note:

"Timmean, you're an elf now; I'm pretty sure you can't train anyone in."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Water Champion Wanted - Training Available Empty Re: Water Champion Wanted - Training Available

Post by Timmean Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:16 pm

About a day later, the another note is added to the notice:

"Actually, my memories of teaching are just fine; I can teach as well as ever. I think."

"No prospective students as of yet. Come on, people; we need a new champion."

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zar/Herr Thu May 04, 2017 4:04 pm

"Two birds, one stone."
Herr says to no one, writing his name on the paper and resuming his search
Zar/Herr
Zar/Herr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down