Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming Assistance Wanted (Take 2)

2 posters

Go down

Farming Assistance Wanted (Take 2) Empty Farming Assistance Wanted (Take 2)

Post by Timmean Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:13 pm

FARMING ASSISTANCE WANTED

As many of you know, with the rift crisis now concluded, I plan to leave Holdfast in the coming weeks to return to my hometown. As such, my farm will be left untended unless a new worker/owner takes over. I am willing to train anyone interested in taking over the farm and thus assisting in the food security of Holdfast.

Most of the vegetables require little work beyond the regular practice of planting, weeding, and harvesting (and occasionally watering). The fruit grove, however, will require more specific attention. Anyone hoping to care for it should be aware that it requires careful tending to ensure the trees remain healthy and fruitful.

To anyone interested, please find me as soon as possible. I can generally be found tending to the farm or helping in the inn.

-Timmean Aeros

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Farming Assistance Wanted (Take 2) Empty Re: Farming Assistance Wanted (Take 2)

Post by Marr Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:54 pm

looking over notice board trying to find any note the messenger drop off for merchants noticing timmeans note and ponders then heads out to check on farm.

"um, Hey timmean heard you need help"

Marr

Back to top Go down