Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Meeting About the Mages Guild/College

Go down

Town Meeting About the Mages Guild/College Empty Town Meeting About the Mages Guild/College

Post by Lady Val Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Attention players, anyone who is interested in being part of the magic guild/mages college please contact me via PM on Facebook or the forums.

We will be having a meeting regarding the establishment of the college so if your character is in town and is interested. PLEASE send me a message.

Additionally, if you know of a friend who has not seen this message and you know their character is in town and will be coming please tell them and let me know if they are interested in attending.
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Town Meeting About the Mages Guild/College Empty Re: Town Meeting About the Mages Guild/College

Post by Lady Val Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:04 am

Meeting is happening April 13th at my place. Feel free to come in costume if that helps you get into your character's headspace.

Some snacks will be provided but bringing snacks to share would also be a good idea because I don't know how long this meeting will go on.
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down