Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kez's Medic training with Ceridwynn

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kez's Medic training with Ceridwynn - Page 2 Empty Re: Kez's Medic training with Ceridwynn

Post by Ceridwynn Fildais Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:37 am

"Hmmm....HMMMM...." Ceridwynn stands up and waves their arm around a bit "Perfect!"
Ceridwynn Fildais
Ceridwynn Fildais

Back to top Go down

Kez's Medic training with Ceridwynn - Page 2 Empty Re: Kez's Medic training with Ceridwynn

Post by Kez Shiras Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:40 am

Kez breathes a sigh of relief. "Sweet! Well, I was planning to go gathering this morning, if you feel that that training was good enough to consider me an apprentice Medic! If you wanna come along, by all means, I'll be more than happy to share my finds!" He beams at you, evidently quite proud of his "help".
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceridwynn Fildais Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:18 pm

"Defintely! You know the basics and thats pretty much what ya need." *Ceridwynn begins gathering up the bits of of kelp from above the stove* "Race ya to the Fairy circle?"
Ceridwynn Fildais
Ceridwynn Fildais

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:33 pm

"Oh you are absolutely on. You better know a shortcut!" Kez yells, as he sprints out of the inn and into the woods beyond.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2