Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael seems to be working on something.

3 posters

Go down

Michael seems to be working on something. Empty Michael seems to be working on something.

Post by Micheal Grayflow Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:45 pm

As one approaches the Forge from either path, there is a steady *clang, clang, clang* heard in a steady beat. Once arriving at the Forge, Michael can be seen standing by the forge and anvil, hammering away at some scrap metal with a small pile of failed projects, either misshaped or cracked.
After hammering the current piece, he takes a short break to grab a drink and wipe off the sweat forming on his forehead.
He sits on a log nearby by and pours a cup of tea from the Inn. He looks up at the path and sees Rin making her way down to the Forge. "Seems like she got the note." He says to himself, before standing and fetching his notepad and quill.

"Sleep well Rin?" He asks as he attempts to sketch some ideas out.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but I was curious about when your birthday was. I felt that now I can work metal, I should begin to help the town more, and I figured I would start with those close to me." He says, picking up his hammer and tongs to resume his work.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Michael seems to be working on something. Empty Re: Michael seems to be working on something.

Post by Marindelle Sugarclove Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Walking down the path, Rin greets Professor Michael with a friendly smile "I slept wonderfully, Thank's for asking. How did you sleep?" preceding to take a seat near the forge where the professor is working. "Also, to answer your question, my birthday is May 15th" she said in a happy matter-of-factly tone.

Marindelle Sugarclove

Back to top Go down

Michael seems to be working on something. Empty Re: Michael seems to be working on something.

Post by Micheal Grayflow Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:55 am

"I slept well, thanks for asking. May 15th huh? That should give me enough time to work at smithing." He says in between swings of his hammer.
Looking over at Rin, he smiles and looks back his work and continues swinging.
"Say Rin, if you had a choice between some geology tools or a dagger, what would you choose?" He asks, dropping the rough form of a dagger into the bucket of oil with flames and an audible *Whoosh*
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verbena Domitia Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:44 am

Ignoring Rin entirely, Verbena marches up to the professor, apparently indifferent to the flames, oil, and red hot metal.

"Grayflow!" she snaps. She brandishes the note he'd added to the board and slams it against his chest. "You have something to say?"

Verbena Domitia

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:10 pm

Ignoring the presence, Michael keeps hammering away without looking up.
"Ah, I see you found my note. Look here, way I see it, Francis is a good man. You might not think that but the rest of the town seems to disagree with you, and if I remember correctly, you stood for him when the Primus showed up. Now, if you're done, I have work to do." He says, taking the note with a brief pause to crumple it up and toss it into the forge.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verbena Domitia Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:45 pm

"Look me in the eyes." Verbena curls her lip. "I'd call you a coward, but at this point it would be redundant. If you have a problem, you can tell me yourself or at the very least have the decency to name me in your criticism rather than hiding behind feigned politeness."

Verbena Domitia

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:54 pm

Michael stops his work, before putting it to the side. He looks up and stares intently into Verbenas eyes.
"Fine, while I don't have a problem with you personally, I do have an issue with how you talk about Francis. Like I said, he's a good person, whether you think so or not. And nobody here in this shitehole of a town is perfect, especially you. All I ask is you try to treat Francis with even a little kindness and respect before he leaves in a few days." He says with a stern expression on his face, seemingly from annoyance of being interrupted.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Verbena Domitia Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:00 pm

Verbena seems to cool slightly, but nevertheless fixes Michael with a glare. "Request heard, understood, and denied. Good day." She turns on her heel and strides away.

Verbena Domitia

Back to top Go down

Post by Micheal Grayflow Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:02 pm

Michael looks at Rin and shrugs.
"Welp, I tried. Surprisingly stubborn, hope she mellows out soon."
And with that, Michael returns to the slightly cooled dagger blade.
Micheal Grayflow
Micheal Grayflow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marindelle Sugarclove Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:30 pm

There is no answer, when Michael peers up from the forge, it is clear that in attempts to politely give you and Verbena privacy, Marindelle silently left, heading back up towards the inn and out of sight.

Marindelle Sugarclove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down