Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteers and Materials Needed

+3
Vadim Ironstones
Timmean
A Knife!
7 posters

Go down

Volunteers and Materials Needed Empty Volunteers and Materials Needed

Post by A Knife! Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:26 pm

*dated for Sunday evening of september game 2020 weekend, posted on the notice board in plain text*

Volunteers and Materials Needed!

The bunk house will collapse at any moment and will need to be torn down and re built ideally as fast as possible so that those who live there will not be left without a home for too long.

We will need wood cutters to gather lumber, wood workers to make planks and posts, stone workers to help with foundation, and Smith's to make nails of varying lengths.

In order for this to be built this week we will have to hire contractors from Apple Vale so it would also be greatly appreciated if others can also donate funds to town treasury in order to help cover the cost of the rebuild and the future re build of the Inn. I will be heading to Apple Vale in the morning to get an estimate on the cost and materials needed so well I'm gone please leave your name and how you can help on this notice. Those making monetary donations do not need to state how much. Those volunteering please begin gathering and crafting materials as soon as possible. If you know of someone who would like to help but cannot read this notice or sign please sign for them.

*Please leave relevant skills and what levels you have in them and if you can log with between game production in what was listed above*
A Knife!
A Knife!

Back to top Go down

Volunteers and Materials Needed Empty Re: Volunteers and Materials Needed

Post by Timmean Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:48 pm

I'm afraid I have no skills in building or metalworking, but I do have funds I can spare. - Kallith

Admin

https://epochnl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vadim Ironstones Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:43 pm

"I got som nails. I got a bit o stone, and I'm workin on some planks of wood in case ya needs it. I'm down by the forge if ya needs ta see me"

- Vadim
Vadim Ironstones
Vadim Ironstones

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:24 am

"I have basic woodworking to help with building the place again." - Winnie

Woodworking 1
Winnie
Winnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:53 pm

"I know a little bit of smithing if you need it. Let me know the quote on repairs and I'll see what I can contribute."
-Malva

Added a couple minutes later: "Also I think I have some masterwork stone."
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Val Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:10 am

"I don't really have any materials or funds to contribute at this time, but I can enchant things and I can lift or move materials if needed, I can fetch refreshments for workers, and bless whomever is working to the best of my ability. I can also probably convince Keket and Roscoe to be on hand so that if anyone gets injured we have a medic nearby."

- Lady Val
Lady Val
Lady Val

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:25 am

Here is a thought, we don't need to build this as quickly or get applevales help.

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down