Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 2023 - Month of the Bat

5 posters

Go down

May 2023 - Month of the Bat Empty May 2023 - Month of the Bat

Post by Z Tue May 23, 2023 7:06 am

You guys know the drill! Memories go here!
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

May 2023 - Month of the Bat Empty Re: May 2023 - Month of the Bat

Post by Z Wed May 24, 2023 10:55 am

Friday Night
- Casting Hehehehe
- It's too late for what I initially wanted to do, but I'm cool with Bats and Spiders
- Bats are a great intro for new players, and being so late at night gave them a good opportunity to get a grasp on mechanics
- Spiders are bastards, and I love playing them
- Damn near got Drix and Amelia, great evening!

Saturday
- I have an important meeting, went a lot better than I expected thank NOS
- Gathering!
- There is nothing in the woods that's weird
- Rook Ritual time!
- It starts alright, we glean some info from it, but not as much as I would've hoped
- I also fuck it up a few times, we hurt because of it
- We get better though
- Teek I am BEGGING you to go home
- We make a promise.
- Lunch Sandwiches are so good, I love lunch sandwiches
- Have some nice RP with a few people, interesting new Z arc in the near future?
- Some lovely woods walking. it was a relaxing afternoon from what I recall
- RINCEWIND
- Seriously fuck that guy and his skeletons and death knights
- Bat Ritual, Soul Cake, Transitive Planes, need I say more?
- I meditate and was going to stay up for a full refill (~3h) and am told to go to bed by Krond, ay ay cap'n

Sunday
- Wake up, go gathering, find 2 things, what the fuck where is everything
- Meditate for 2.5h good times
- Spend some more quality time in the woods, love the woods
- I'm sure more things happened, I'll come back and edit it if I remember
- Lunch Taco slapped, Lunch was so good this game you guys killed it
- Cuddle Puddles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- Get asked if I want to cast something "Pretty intense" yeah sure
- White Hellions ooh
- Fuck that costume is warm
- Fun to play though! The fight was really interesting despite me forgetting a mechanic at one point, still worked out well! Was lots of fun!
- Go for a walk in the woods with some people, lead them to a small clearing I like to relax in, we relax, chat, and have a lovely late afternoon
- Return for dinner, Marwhel dinner party is tonight which means I need to leave, so I have another nap, pack up, and get ready to depart the moment they arrive.
- Chill and hide in the woods for about an hour, hour and a half
- People come out and seem to be looking for me, I can't tell if Marwhel sent them or not so I start stalking the first search party in the woods
- 2 more Search parties head out, I evade and follow best I can try to stay close enough to hear and not be seen, its tricky
- Almost miss Pierre and Auron trailing a little behind one of them
- Pierre eventually finds me, after I missed him a second time, yeah the party is over and they just wanted to make sure I was ok and let me know I could come back in
- Head in, warm up, get some water and food (I had jerky to snack on in the woods)
- TEEK???
- You weren't supposed to come out of the woods until tomorrow morning goddamnit
- Alright Ritual Time
- Goes alright, we learn a touch more, but end it early, I will not allow Teek to over-exert herself
- More cuddle puddle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
- Go To Sleep Finally

Monday
- Sleep in a lil, I deserve it
- Porkquios???? (Spelling??)
- Fae Pigs with child
- Not my problem
- Chill and vibe, me and Theo talk to Teek, try to figure out the mystery murders some more
- Oh yeah there was another mystery murder earlier
- I feel like I'm again forgetting something, if it comes to me I'll amend
- Game called! GG Everyone

Fr though, shoutout all the new players (8? of you this game?) Y'all did wicked, and thanks to cast for an exceptional long weekend, amazing to see some cast members I haven't seen in a long time Smile
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

May 2023 - Month of the Bat Empty May Memories

Post by Emellia Wed May 24, 2023 8:46 pm

I should probably start doing these, shouldn’t I?

~Game Quote Highlights~
- “Living life, pissing sap.”
- “The flavour of today was fucking.”

~Game Memories~
Friday
- A lot of new faces this time around, which was awesome to see!
- Bats and spiders attack!!
- Morrigan mentions Drix is missing, so I go outside to investigate and see their staff in the middle of the field, that’s not good. Ended up getting caught in a web, put in a cocoon, and dragged a bit away. Luckily people were in the area to help get me out. Thanks guys! Drix was thankfully found not dead in a cocoon.
- I kid you not, it was 15 minutes after I decided to go to bed when I oog saw Dimitri laying on the floor in front of the door with a person named Dice standing by them, lol. At this point, I don’t question it XD

Saturday
- Slept in a bit, which felt good. Luckily I was out of the tent before the wind broke one of the poles.
- Went on some nice walks with friends. One with Ari, another with Rudi. Sitting down at the earth circle with Bikbun and Ari was really nice and peaceful. I made progress on two bracelets while two people came by to say hello, including a really cool NPC and Krond who I’ve only heard about through the podcast. Dang, the swords they both had were awesome!!
- Man, Rooks bardic songs are such vibes, I had so much fun dancing to them with my friends!
- Franklin and Globtrot got into an argument due to Franklin’s actions during a previous game. Franklin wanted peace, while Globtrot wanted revenge. Morrigan and Ermond were there wanting revenge while I, as Emellia, was afraid they were going to hurt Franklin so I stayed trying to keep peace. Emellia was lied to a bunch, which was fun considering she’s gullible. An arm was taken and things escalated. I legitimately did not know how to react so I ended up going to the citadel to sulk in a corner ;-;
- The medic interaction I had with Ermond was really fun, I enjoyed it a lot. First time someone actively avoided the needle as I healed them, lol. Sadly the night fight started before I had a chance to give them their promised tic tac for staying somewhat still.
- Night fight was cool, fighting the skele army for the first time was a blast
- The first thing I remember of that fight was watching the fray as a medic then, all of a sudden, Condor stands in front of me to try and protect me as I tried to get people up. That was so badass, I very much appreciated the help! I felt so bad because I ended up losing track of him then he ended up getting his legs and an arm broken by a skeleton.
- Nobody died during the fight, I call that a mission success Cool
- In between waves, bats were giving people rides. I found it hilarious that there would be chaos, fighting everywhere then all of a sudden, faintly in the background, you could hear the Batman theme song being sung by the bats!
- After the fight, a ritual was done to help the bats see each other again, that was adorable.

Sunday
- A merchant got murdered, murder mystery shenanigans ensue!
- I found out I qualified for the bronze surgeon rank in the guild! Now all I need to do is get the bronze field medic rank too! Very Happy
- Condor went missing and he was found caught in a spider web, poor guy. Shortly after, Z went missing too but we couldn’t find him. He ended up being fine and was just at the inn.
- Was taught how to cut tomatoes and onions efficiently by Yanna, that was really fun. Thanks again!!
- Apparently a white hellion attacked while me and Condor were doing dishes?? Cheese and crackers, hope nobody got hurt.
- Phineas gave me a gaseous cloud greater healing and a gaseous cloud antidote! That was very nice of them!! I tried to make them a bracelet as thanks, but they left before I could give it to them. Oh well, maybe next time!
- Taught someone a skill for the first time (medic 2), which was exciting! I didn’t do very well, but I tried my best, lol. Was told to sneakily get some Drix blood during the training, but I wasn’t able to get that much.
- I went into the Marwel party expecting bloodshed, but instead got a chance to play a balloon game most of that time, dance with a spider, and wear a party hat! It was funny seeing everyone’s characters intoxicated and my interaction with drunk Rosco was very sweet, lol.
- Wanted to stay up later, but Yanna convinced me to go to at least take a nap. I ended up sleeping the whole night…woops.

Monday
- We got a merchant to avoid getting murdered, thankfully.
- Not much happened on Monday, but I enjoyed the hot chocolate none the less!

I may have forgotten some things, but I think that’s all. Thanks y’all for the good game! Very Happy

Emellia

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Wed May 24, 2023 10:12 pm

Oh god where do i even start...

Friday
- Game on, helping out in the kitchen before going to say hi to the newbies in town!! Balance is 98% back too!! yay!!
- theres bats??? spiders??? do we get a single peaceful night in holdfast ever
- outside chat time with morrigan, lets do a quick lap of the- OH FUCK SPIDERS
- mmm should i call salvation? ... do i call salvation here? ... i think this is where i call.. annddd im cocooned rip
- Thanks for cutting / ripping me out gang, i think its bedtime
- never mind, stayed up until 430am watching dimitri get got by dice

Saturday
- woke up at 8am, hauled myself out OOG for food before getting ready
- the hanged man made me a mocha. u are the reason im functional tysm
- pretty quiet mornin, mmmm sus
- nice chat in the woods with val, ur cool i like u
- Ay who are these guys? marwhel minions? uh oh
- we are now hosting a party?? yaaaayyyyy
- I knew it was too quiet hi rincewind
- Ay dog can i join your little attack team? yes? thank youuu lets go
- got to fuck up a bunch of skellies with dog, kez and merric at my side, got to hug a skellie too
- got bat-napped and got moon cheese.... no i will not be eating it i dont trust it
- LOVE WINS RITUAL TO REUNITE THE BATS
- Z how long do you have to meditate for..? oh you poor fucker go sleep plz its 2am
- off to bed i go

Sunday
- get in kit before breakfast this morning whats up guys
- .... it is 7 fuckin am no way is someone dead... omg theyre dead and there a full on blood trail. fun.
- that sounds like a AFTER breakfast problem im hungy
- another pretty quiet morning, spending most of my time in the citadel because its not as loud as the inn
- "hey theres hellions in the woods" -vibrates in disadvantage towards hellions-
- got my shit rocked but whatev its fineeee
- one of the new guys got caught in a web then left there for like 20 mins poor fucker /lh
- Got to hang out in a small clearing, beyond peaceful
- got imparted base psychic for a bit too, sold me on my journey to start psychic things
- I just got back what do you mean dog is phasing out of existence???
- some experimentation later and now dog and rosco cant come near each other at the risk of unravelling
- oh theres singing, oh theres marwhel, oop bye Z
- party went pretty well, got my eye eaten and only lost a little blood!
- "i dont party with facists" - Actual words said to me by gull
- Tracked down and eventually found Z once the party was over, glad they didnt find you buddy
- stayed up later than planned once teek showed up, eventually went to bed

Monday
- was half awake, finished waking up to dog getting knocked out in the bunk room
- "no youre good, described scene drix got the -gestures at face-" cuz i didnt wanna get up and put on makeup yet
- Eventually gets into kit and was greeted by marrrrr uh oh
- wandering around for the most part, mornings are pretty tame
- "haha yeah i was a stupid kid and got lost but someone brought me back to my herd" ".... THAT WAS YOU???" turns out drix and rudi met when he was 8
- got shoved in a hole lol, had a whole little team haul me out, thank you guys <3
- Hey whos that? oh right thats sir reginald, whys he back?
- gull just got challenged to a duel omfg... terrifying
- game called!! so many things happened so much to process, cant wait for next month
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:27 pm

Played Mitt, he's a lovable arluru. Had a sister Fi
Had good fun as a spider amusing Rook, and 3 newer players. Left the dwarf alive to call for help, turns out he lost his voice. That explains a lot.
Play the death knight and a costume malfunction causes me to tap out.

There is no joy only exhaustion. I must play a spider. I must protect the Baloons. Suddenly my Ballon explodes and takes out half a dozen people. Sweet release... then marwel summons me back from the dead. There is no escape... actually after that I go to sleep it's lovely.

Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:22 pm

Some unfinished notes from my phone:

-Me, Jenn, & Jake all pretending to get a reference from an auction item before slowly realizing that not one of us had a damn clue

-Malva's Aunt!

-Party hats!

-Kez and Malva desperately trying to read 9 pages of notes

-Malva explaining the Pourquoi to Kez and Rudi not one day before they show up for the first time since *Talia* started playing

-Malva jovially informing Pierre that the Pourquoi are here, Pierre: "Oh shit" *storms off* Sharon: *Cackling down the hallway*

-Taka waking up on Sunday to the Nullisian light fiasco

-Me: "It's okay the sanctum was almost empty anyways"
Sharon, oog: "Actually it had 15 states in it"
Me: "You're not supposed to tell me that"
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down