Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September 2023: Month of the GOAT!

+10
Z
Sage (Cast)
Rudi
Kez Shiras
Corin
Quill
Ivy
Rosco Agassi
Dimitri
Ari(beth)
14 posters

Go down

September 2023: Month of the GOAT! Empty September 2023: Month of the GOAT!

Post by Ivy Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:09 pm

Goat tiem Smile

Post your memories here! Fauns stay winning this game. Afaik anyways; I had a great time.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

September 2023: Month of the GOAT! Empty Re: September 2023: Month of the GOAT!

Post by Ari(beth) Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:26 am

Getting my kneecaps shattered was pretty great, ngl. Z better watch his back 👀

Ari(beth)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:51 pm

This is a little out of order.
Friday night Mana Turtle. So fun playing those little scamps

Kez's ritual is going on and I have nothing better to do then march a family of regular turtles from the water circle to the earth circle for some delicious leaves around the earth circle. Papa turtle didn't make it, 95 Sunder left a smear where he was. Mama turtle took out a few people before getting voided to the bone yard and Baby turtle made it through un accosted.

Man3 comes in and does some teaching, he also psychic battles Franklin for killing Krond's pet rat Raticus (IDK just what Man3 was told)
Man3 blessing Auron's Fast healer and then Ian breaking charecter

Be a Saytr the woods, chilling, see someone praying at the fire circle. BONK. carry on and slip away

Watch Shrexicus walk in (named Dreg) and proceed to challenge his father, SO GOOD!

Cast does a relay race and a certain flying dagger zooms to its destination.

Play some armories, have lots of fun, surround the Inn, then line up and advance, everything is going well until I disarm Rosco and he goes for 1 last swing. the last spawn the armories are all weird, it was good fun.

Be Nicholas F for a bit, sell some tattoos, make money and make people happy.
Guild games happen and Man3 comes back, people ask about the beasts and he tells them what he knows. they ask why he didn't say so earlier. replies with people didn't ask. Theo immediately appears, Man3 looks at him and says, except for you, I lied to you.

Run a Zelda Dungeon, get to play Dimitri for a bit. Lots of Fun
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:34 pm

-made friends with a rat. got a "that's my boy" from krond. all i could ever wish for tbh.
-did a ritual where kez's only directions were to "show up shirtless and listen to rosco". it was not as kinky as it sounds.
-highest ritual success rate in holdfast rn at 100% (ive done one ritual)
-got to explore my fire phobia more, that's fun 😈
-great rp with marco, krond, franklin and a few others, just talking about life and holdfast
-teek is mad at ritual peeps now. rosco gets a little traumatized (fire phobia enhanced). another cute moment with krond (rosco thinks he's very neat).
-more rp with yanna I love you we are both very sad and stressed
-that fucking fight against armories...dude. its been awhile since a fight has left me feeling well and truly defeated by the middle wave. also been awhile since ive fought. was fun all around.
-(sorry abt ur balls dimitri)
-gull got entranced by a spider web at the same time rosco got amnesia'ed. rosco left gull alone in the woods in said spider web.
-every single moment i spend with apple makes my heart happy
-oh, manthree is 300+ years old so....there's that
-30 ish minutes of distracting manthree while waiting for the guild games to end so i can ask ceri what the fuck to do
-manthree starts humming BIRDLAND????? wait is it birdland? i have to ask a bard idk music.
-(it was wasn't? im confused but ad says no, and her word is gospel. still freaked me out though)
-figure out what to do. immediately get dragged to the bone yard because zelda is back (medic enrichment time :-))
-by the time i come back manthree has just fully admitted to being the one making alchemical beasts
-taught awareness in a very cool way! rosco and sam/shade building a friendship is very fun
-oh, and zero married a ghost

Last edited by Rosco Agassi on Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:57 pm

Friday:
- Campfire and roasting sosig
- Getting Applause for the meal plan portion of safety speech???? Why???? (I still love and appreciate it but why tho lol)
- That was it since I was tired as fucc at that point and went straight to bed.

Saturday:
- I can barely remember anything from this day either, Kitchen be like that sometimes.
- Oh yea I took pictures! Lots of good ones this game
- Kez Ritual Happened, looked like fun
- Dinnertime: Used my overwhelming mastery of essence magic, which has cost hundreds of XP and a year of non-stop grinding, to Turn Dog into Cat :3
- Another early bedtime, my ass is eepy and needs to do a sleebie.

Sunday

Guild games!
- Ivy’s objective is simple: Avenge himself for his humiliation last tournament. He doesn’t need to win, he just needs to go out on his own terms.
- Struck a deal for a custom thunderclap tattoo from the enchanted tattoo merchant: One use strike which deals whatever I swing for in a 20ft radius (does self-damage too but that was of no concern to Ivy, given his plan.)
- Playing Cards in the woods with Theo and Marr. We didn’t even move from our starting position, just sat down and started using Marr’s shield as a card table. taught the lads to play Liar’s Dice
- Team Purple approaches the card game: We freeze Marr with his middle fingers up, Ivy goes immaterial, and Theo asks ‘do you really want to take this fight??’
- They didn’t want the smoke lol
- Like 2 hours of cat and mouse bullshit later, Taka finally cracks and jumps team Kex and Ivy sprints in to try to land the finishing blow, wiping out half of team Kez with the thunderclap in the process.
- It was at this Phase Ivy’s plan entered phase 2
- Convince the other teams to pool their banners to beat Team Purple, winner decided by honorable combat. Once Merric said “Ivy’s right” it was game over. Ivy won by diplomatic victory.
- Ass got beat by Merric but that didn’t matter. Still a good fight Smile
- Taka even thanked Ivy and complimented his sportsmanship for returning the states Marr took and imparted on Ivy once we were all out Smile Honour and Integrity wins the day Very Happy

- The fuckin necklace Swear to god, ima get that motherfucker
- Journaling by candlelight in my room while the poltergeist is pounding on everything and screaming.
- Shooting the shit with the guild bois on the deck while everyone else still around works on the ghost problem.

Monday

- Look at that, I have spare essence mana. Time for Mayhem
- Freaky Friday’d Kez and Apollo, who seemed to have taken advantage of the situation
- Flipped Ceridwynn’s horns around. Mooooo
- Stopped by the earth circle to cheer up a gloomy looking tri of Dog, Rudi, and Rosco. Gonna turn them all into Peter next game if I can find enough dorky glasses and blue shirts
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quill Thu Sep 07, 2023 9:41 pm

First game and I had a great time! Will definitely be returning. Things are probably out of order here but:
Sat
• I had a migraine in the morning and was essentially useless 🙃 saw a mana sheep tho
• Got stuck in a spiderweb, amnesia'd by a bee, find the first of three dead bodies
• Ari went to retrieve her sword from Z, a few of us tagged along to forage, I get spiderwebbed again + aphasia this time
• We form the Rat Collective™
• Ran into a spider that downed Callum (shoutout to Kondor for absolutely disintegrating that thing)
• Kondor wins a trip to the Boneyard and immediately gets psychic mugged despite our best attempts to find him
• Return from the woods to the sound of literally everyone in town making damage calls
• I can help! *Immediately downed*
• Silas drags Quill to the citadel; Z tells us to lock the door & gives us essence mana, nos bless
• I can help! x2 *Gets hit with asunder and gets uncomfortably close to bleeding out completely, Silas saves me again*
• Kondor gives me his staff and necklace but I am still the epitome of struggle
• Play possum and hang with Brummbär, Brummbär rages, panicked running trying to find someone with knockout
• I am sick of holding down the fast, time to sleep
Sun
• Foraging with Marco, Sam, and Silas leads to spring bear attack we all luckily survive. We return in time to see Ari attempt to murder Z, Ari's kneecaps get taken, another beautiful morning in Holdfast.
• Join Val's Wyrd Wardens group with Silas, Callum, and Candlewick!
• Guild games! Callum and I start a gambling ring and I put a ruff on Val, Z and Takka's team #wyrdwardensrepresent
• Put up a rat bone Craigslist ad; we accidentally manifested a psychic rat (and two red hoods)
• I hang with the smiths, Lily, Peter, and Ari. Also witness a ghost wedding
Mon
• CALLUM BROUGHT ME BACK A POLEARM/GLAIVE FROM CHARMS PLACE
• Kondor, Marco, Brummbär, Silas, and I go rat tracking, bump into another spring bear 😔 I'm alive but at what rat cost
Quill
Quill

Silas Stonewark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corin Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:27 am

pre-game:
- zephyr and rosco discuss the merits and perils of re-domesticating the local hummeroc population. rosco explains that this might be a bad idea. zephyr is not discouraged in the slightest

friday night:
- Smithing Time for Corin (it is always smithing time for corin)
- i remember literally nothing else from friday night, maybe i'll take notes next time

saturday:
- kez ritual!! he doesn't die, so i think we did a good job? shoutout to rosco and the team for planning that, it was so cool
- More Smithing Time for Corin
- i meet the Rat Collective. i hope they do not get killed by rats (i perhaps should have been more worried about spring bears but how is a fellow to know such things). they've been talked down from gluing a rat to a mace and instead want to make a mace out of rat bones. with this, i will help
- spiders have stolen ari's sword? no, it was z. that's gonna be fun
- cookie sales are going very well. i need to bring more cookies next time because anything under 4 dozen clearly isn't enough
- i bring in zephyr and immediately burden rook and his quest with My Existence (there were cool animals, i didn't die, overall a success). zephyr leaves again.
- the armories!!! i came to town too late for the gauntlet so i've never seen them before and they did such a good job of surprising us that we nearly got wiped on the first wave. then dog and i put armor on and things were better. solidly my first time feeling useful in a big combat of any kind (shoutout to dog for getting me up with medic 2 using his only non-broken limb)

sunday:
- guild games!! after another edition of Smithing Time for Corin of course
- i am told that all our candles outside have been all used up. i spend a lot of the day worrying about this and asking people how candles are made
- ari's kneecaps are missing? yeah that sounds right honestly
- we got got by team Farts in the Wind in the guild games but it was an honourable effort. made knife use not one but two reveal oils. well done all around, and glad we lost to the eventual champions
- the Rat Collective is still at it, bless their hearts, and now they're off gathering wax for me because i have Figured Out how to Make Candles (phew)
- we have visitors from soul's landing/nero's neigbouring town. lillium asks me to discourage people from buying their wares so nero doesn't get Holdfast Street Cred(tm). i cannot stop the guild from spending six entire radiants at once, however
- i think today was also impart state training with Rudi? very sweet. very sad that she is leaving for a bit but understandable considering the whole thing where Her Dead Husband Isn't Dead and Doesn't Remember Her (and is now like. three years younger than his own son who he also doesn't remember. oh dear)
- everyone is leaving to kill charm? sounds good but im okay in here frankly
- we are Not Okay In Here (what is a lunar wraith and why is it screaming. i am trying to meditate. rude)
- i am SO glad i made candles to help with this issue
- oh, her name is Elizabeth and she has a tragic backstory, she'll do well here
- there's a whole-ass seance, hats off to y'all for making that happen
- zero volunteers to marry elizabeth. i think it's the perfect choice. we carry every candle in the inn down to Lysander's Grove and lay them out in a big circle, and Yanna officiates the sweetest wedding i've ever been to (good luck topping this one, garrett and rhy). this was genuinely one of my favourite moments in game so far, well done to everyone involved

monday:
- grapple training with sam turned into knife throwing us both to the ground a few times. 10/10
- the Rat Collective is still at it
- there are people here? one of them is degren's kid? oh they're from the empire and want to take sam and her "rare red pelt" back with them (negative). i will kill a man if they try so thankfully they do not try
- did other things happen? i ran out of cookies several days ago. these are dark times

Corin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kez Shiras Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:30 am

- Marr’s player (as cast) thinking he had some random person as a shadow creature, me hearing a grapple 10 call, being unfazed
- almost ascending teek lol
- cornering a shadow creature and blasting him with a lantern
- apollo came in!!! thank you deeply to his player for making him come to life
- The most complex and beautiful ritual i’ve ever seen and it was FOR ME
- late friday night chats 😍🥰I love you
- singing a little bit more intense when the armouries were flooding into the inn
- armouries??? holy SHIT??? they gave me the same energy as fighting rakash again
- Getting knocked out by a sentry in the bunkroom trying to get mana
- The insane charm zelda dungeon
- Yes it technically ran really really long but holy shit what a blast, thank you especially to Marr’s player for doing so much design work on the dungeon, and thank you to A, I, A, R, and S for being cast and doing cast things. It was very cool puzzling it out and shoutout to the players for being so good at it
- Charm technically died! While being stabilized! Haha! Shit. We were too late.
- TWO CHAMPIONS AND A STEWARD GOT AWARENESS BURNT OUT UNTIL CAST SAYS SO. OOPS.
- Shout out to the caster that ran a mod for literally the rest of town by herself during that like 4 hour period
- the guild games were so much fun!! A little slow but Merric, Dog, and myself came third. Which is all I could’ve really hoped for. But congrats to Ceridwynn, Lexicus, and Knife for the win!!
- Being bodyswapped with Apollo was a LOT of fun, me and his player swapped character sheets and trying to impersonate each other was a blast.
- The necklace mod. I won.
- (It was altering peoples memory and people were trying to get it so they could put it in a safe place, after a long time I dove for it and got it. I was teleported to the inn and told “this place is dangerous. Youve been here before. You need to get to deep woods as fast as possible.” Ceridwynn was confused as to why i just poofed into the bunkroom, so the necklace sealed his mouth, and then sent him to the citadel. I then attempted to sneak around a little, when I was sent to behind the citadel. I then ran to where Me, Merric, and Dog started the Guild Games, and when people got close, I simply went deeper into the woods. Shout out to the cast members that made that mod possible, bushwhacking until we found spots that none of the three of us had seen before.)
- acting very weird around the people from Providence. The Herald knows my name though. Yikes.
- accidentally trading a rock for a different paperweight rock and completing a Transaction with the people from Providence. One fear.
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:32 pm

Oh yea some other things:

From Camera Tiem: Weaseling into some preposterous positions to get photos: Ass hanging off the deck while bear hugging a post, scrunched up in a top bunk while all the players below me are crying through serious RP

Also,

Dreg, aka Shrekxicus.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudi Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:08 pm

Friday
- Very late game call. I do not remember much but there were shades dragging people into the darkness and making them Big Scared.
- I basically just went on the safety walk and went to bed. A rat was on me when I was stargazing tho so that was neat.

Saturday
- KEZ RITUAL!!!!! IT WORKED!!! Gosh, I’m proud of us. We worked so hard and it showed. Good job, everyone <3
- APOLLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rudi and Jesse both love Apollo so much.
- Oh hey Degren’s kid. Neat! An orc this time! Oh hey… an arluru with him… I recognize that guy…. But it couldn’t be.
- It IS and Brac’s arrival heralds Rudi’s three day long panic attack. The caster did a wonderful job bringing in this NPC, and I feel so bad for having to infodump on this poor man about his own tragic backstory he did not remember.
- Waking up Dog, so he can meet his dad and complete this incredibly weird and awkward family reunion. Brac and Dog had a very touching moment in the woods where Dog got handed a necklace. Sweet boys. Rudi’s family age-wise is a nightmare: Rudi is 25, Dog is 22, and Brac is 19.
- Rook’s fun little mission! That I accidentally ivited Zephyr, Luis, and a new person on by going back to get my surgical kit (sorry Rook.) It was really interesting tho!! Alchemy beast plot time.
- Rudi went to visit her child in the faerie ring for like 2 hours bc she’s big emotions (Jesse was needed for cast reasons).
- Armories!!!! I love casting so much, truly. Making eye contact with Yanna while she was shaking her head no and holding a sword before striking her down was fun <3

Sunday
-Guild games!!! Guild games!!! Our team was not the first out, which was in fact the goal. So they won.
- Man3… conversation good. I saw him, then immediately went to get Rosco specifically and we shared a lot of Looks while that guy was talking. Anyway he was creating the beasts all along and Theo’s instincts were correct.
- Zelda!! Broken legs!! I love our AD and the medic enrichment that she provides us. I love medic enrichment.
- God the charm dungeon was fun. Zero married a ghost, apparently, but we were busy. Cast did such a great job and the puzzles were fun. Knife Mimic.

Monday
- We did! An autopsy on Charm. It was Charm, and all his organs were fine. <3 autopsies and also medic enrichment.
- Bodyswapped Apollo and Kez. Good content.
- Brac returned to… basically say goodbye after processing for a day. Rudi, who was in shock a lil until now, is Very Sad. Rosco and Dog followed her to the earth circle afterwards, where they had a moment. Then Ivy appeared and we weren’t allowed to be sad anymore <3. On an OOG note, the plot force was everything that I wanted it to be. It achieved the desired result, and I had a lot of fun (and I think the caster did too.) It was a wonderful job on the caster’s end. <3
- Nice moment with Corin while my friends are comically peeking around a corner and shipping. (I was crying over Brac and yet, they still ship, smh)
Rudi
Rudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage (Cast) Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:24 pm

First time doing the safety walk as Francis this game! It was a long time coming. We had a big tour group, so lots of people around to answer questions and pick up the slack. It's always such a delight to hang out with the new players as well!

Saturday morning I hung around as Francis while the ritual was ongoing, and had a wonderful chat with Theo.
Later came in as Brac alongside Dreg Brightforge. Didn’t intend to have those characters come in together, but they were sort of a fun perfect match! As cast we must never shy from serendipity. Brac was a blast to play! Kind of a weird guy tho. Had a lot of fun trying to subtly mimic Dog’s mannerisms.
Played some hummerocs between naps? Z got psychic-vaporized by a rat? Honestly most of saturday afternoon/evening was a blur because of health reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paling around during the guild games was a lot of fun! It's been a long time since I could just play Francis and relax for an hour or so, but I got to do it a lot this event! Had a bit of sing with Gull to try and fix some bardic issues, then had a lovely little tea time with him and Lilium!
Later came in as a Normal Everyday Merchant after that. Berry. With an E Wink
Sold one thing and made 6 radiants 😎

Magic Necklace 2: This Time There’s a Rat
There’s nothing quite like causing some midday havoc and getting chased by literally everyone!

Highlight of cast’s weekend was the dagger relay race! We were so stoked about it and it went perfectly. So perfectly, in fact, that most players never even saw it 😅 oops

Got to have a wonderful in-character meal with Peter, Gull, Kez, and Apollo. Probably my favourite memory of the weekend 💗 Sometimes a family can be a priest, his queerplatonic partner, their adopted patient, their adopted patient’s boyfriend, and their adopted patient’s boyfriend’s husband.

Francis leaving Peter in Holdfast’s hands: I Pray My Boy Returns From the War

Charm’s Evil & Sinister dungeon was performed and accomplished beautifully!! Everyone did so well, especially our cast team and ESPECIALLY Marr who put it all together!!!

Monday morning was supposed to be a ritual/singalong, but it's since been rescheduled. Instead I wrapped up the Charm and Brac storylines and brought Francis in to vibe out for the rest of the morning.

Oh shit right I was supposed to- uhh
Verily, t’was a hearty week’s end indeed!! I commend ye who perchance survived (and ye who perchance survived not,) and thy unbroken presence is anticipated much for the oncoming moon!!
Sage (Cast)
Sage (Cast)

Back to top Go down

Post by Z Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:52 am

I've been dropping the ball on these so here are some of my highlights in no particular order!

- Wow a MW Silver sword just lying around? Sweet!
- Extortion is fun
- I have been the victim of a crime, I cannot believe this has happened to me
- Good ol' kneecap shattering, nothing beats that
- Guild Games go well! Can't believe we pulled off 2nd pretty much without spilling blood, GG Lexicus, Ceridwynn, and Knife!
- Psychic Rat, 100 psychic battle hurts so bad
- Learned Psychic Battle Twisted Evil
- Armoury fight was very intense, I have a marginally better plan for whenever they show up next
- Playing Peter for the Lunar Wraith, I'm sad I was so tired and went to bed early!
- Vibing in the woods just in general was very nice!
- Talking to Lillium as Peter and we realize we have a very shared skillset, sweet conversation amidst the haunting
- Psychic mugged Kondor as his penance for making sure he doesn't get lost in the woods in the middle of the night
- Kez ritual went well!
- Teek... intrigued to see what happens with that
- Overall GG y'all! To the new players you guys absolutely killed it! Hope to see you next month!
Z
Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero. Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:38 pm

(I normally write notes as and when I can during game. Didn't this time, so things are fuzzy. Ah well)

In no particular order:

-cute lil bonfire Friday night Smile enjoyed hanging out and getting to know some of the newer players a little bit.

-Kez ritual was fun! Happy to have been a part of it.

-Teek dropping the bombshell about The Nero Thing. Oh boy. (I'm glad to see him maintaining a presence, I like him as a villain.)

-Fun bitta Sunday morning drama w Val, lol.

-80% win (in my eyes) for the Guild Games! Not out first. The team that got us out won, but didn't loot us, and only actually downed one of us lol. Much respect on the play, congrats to the winners. I love you

-Lillium keeping an eye on the Providence traders was excellently played lol.

-went for a lovely walk in the woods w Gull, and spilled some tea! oop

-skipping Charm Mission to stay at home and handle Ghostly things. Was tempted to go, but I am not very dexterous, and didn't wanna get left behind or slow down the team lmao. All in all, made a good call on it.

-got to use ouiji board w Taka again  I love you
   -held a very successful seance!
   -having that bowtie on layaway was extremely convenient
   -accidentally becoming the lead of a potential guild mission lol
   -"respectfully, get out"
   -Taka casually singing Beyonce on the deck was fire
   -Theo swinging at the air every time his candle went out
   -Taka "becoming the woods champion", and Zero "becoming the water champion", as Theo planned his retreat to Lenny's All Day Breakfast
   -proposing to a fuckin Lunar Wraith, and subsequently having an extremely cute woods wedding, complete with a ring of candles, an officiate, maid of honour, best man, and flower girl. I love you RIP Elisabeth, was nice knowin ya, wife.
   -everyone asking how it felt to be married... literally the last thing I ever expected to be doing as Zero lmfao. Had no words.

All in all, solid weekend, thanks everyone.
Zero.
Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krond Thuliaga Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Gonna do my best to remember what happened.

Friday

- I arrived VERY late. Like, 12:30 a.m. kinda late. I set up my stuff in my room, put on my cloak, and wait for safety. There's a few more new people that I have to learn the name of Shocked

- Once safety talk is over I interact with people as Krond.

- I tamed a gentle little rat and named him Raticus! Then he proceeded to make his way over to a cuddle puddle of people looking for some food. I sent him off on his way soon after. He was a good boy.

- Ari asks Krond to help her deal with Z, who took something from her (I think?), only to find out that theres been a little back and forth between them. I'll help only if he tries to kill her, but I can't see Z doing that. He's a little shit sometimes, but the boy has a good heart.

-Can't remember much else, just went to bed exhausted cause it was a long-ass day.

Saturday

- I slept right through the Kez ritual, unfortunately, but got the sparknotes version from peeps.

- Found out that Franklin fuckin MURDERED my new animal buddy Raticus . . . Rage fills me.

-Walk back into my bedroom to see Ari unconscious on the floor with two broken knees and Z standing over her. Ah shit. I know what this is about. Z takes some of her money and gives me 2 of her rares as HUSH MONEY  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f602  my guy what!? LOL

- I bring her back up to consciousness, gave her the rares Z gave me, and carried her out to the medic corner to be healed.

- I Armor up and prepar for the possibilities of the day. On the bridge, I found out that Nero now knows about Teek as a result of an unexpected foresight of the Kez ritual. THIS IS WHY KROND HATES RITUALS!! THEY'RE TOO WILD AND UNPREDICABLE!!

- Heard my buddies Degren, Auron, and Pierre were down to the boneyard so I make my way down to see what they're up to.

- Run into Franklin on the trail. I politely, yet sternly, say, "Franklin. Come here." He braces himself for the worst, but by this time I've cooled off enough about Raticus that I tell him, "Don't jump the gun like that again, especially when your friends are telling you to stop. Pay heed to your surroundings and analyze things first before swinging your sword again. Understand?" He nodded and went on his way. I'll learn 'em yet.  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f44a

- Found the boys and we spend some time talking about stuff as we walk through the forest.

- Most of Saturday was a blur. But I remember what happened that night  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f62c Teek was angry; so much so that she was projecting massive psychic energy and giving people horrific visions. Allegedly, Teek was angry with us for exposing her child to Nero (or someone), ultimately putting them in mortal danger. Teek doesn't trust us anymore. One person (Gull?) said she reached up and grabbed a red thread . . . Thats not good. For you new players, that's a sign of ascension. And Teek becoming the new Red Ascended would spell doom for us all.

- I remember trying to calm people down who had been afflicted with Teeks's visions. Rosco was a blubbering mess on the balcony; but after an encouraging word he found his strength and moved to the inn. Yanna was next, and a couple others. I wanted people ready for whatever the night was going to bring.

- A heavy air of tension sits over us after the visions. We try talking to Teek but that bares little fruit. Z seems to make the most progress, and then he tells everyone that Teek is an emotional sponge right now; absorbing everyone's negative emotions. The town then tries to act as happy and as merry as possible but Degren and Krond can't fake it enough. We figured the best thing for us to do would be to leave the inn and just be calm somewhere else.

- Speaking of what the night brings! Enter Ian. Ian comes over to me and the b'ys and asks if we wanna cast as armories. That sounds like fun! So we came up with a reason to leave town and went to cast.

- As Armory #5, I get to use my old sword Fanghir again Smile God it felt so light compared to my other swords now. It was awesome!

- We spawn in the inn and CHAOS ENSUES. Theres fighting breaking out everywhere and people are S.W.A.R.M.I.N.G. me. Admittedly, it was hard to hear a lot of the damage calls amongst the chaos so if anyone was calling for absurd numbers of bypass, I apologize for maybe not going down as quickly as I should have. I'm also pretty sure I smacked a new player in the head so, again, apologies. I get a little too into the fighting sometimes  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f605

- Most people are DOWN in the inn. It was a bloodbath, but they managed to survive the night. Well done younglings.

Sunday

- In the morning/afternoon I remember talking to Val about something important. I'll not go too much into details about it, but its cool to see sub-plots happening behind the scenes of the main-plots.

- I remember striking a deal with Verbena. Krond is very keen on nipping this Nero situation in the bud and Verbena can provide a lot of valuable intel on the matter; in exchange for her protection in Holdfast. I don't care what people say about Verbena, she hasn't done anything outright malicious to Holdfast and she's a skilled diplomat. She'll make an excellent spy for me.

- Krond, Lily, Rosco, and a few others were sitting around the deck talking about our pasts and why we stay in Holdfast. Bit of a bonding moment between characters that don't normally interact.

- Lily kept feeding me dark chocolate all day, such a sweetheart  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 2764

- Peeps start talking about Magic and Rituals, then me and Knife look at each other and, simultaneously without rehearsal, we say "We only do ONE THING! But we do it REALLY WELL!"  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f602 comedic gold!

- The Guild Games start!!

- There's a lot of speculation as to whether or not I'll be joining, but no. Krond will only help watch over you guys from the side-lines in case something happens. He prefers to help keep everyone safe instead.

- Hours pass of not a lot happening. The blended teams hideout basically the whole time without much, if any, action. Which is a valid strategy; just not what I was expecting to happen.

- Near the end of the games I hear screaming. I thought for sure I heard someone say "Z!" far off in the distance. I figured the last two teams were dishing it out for the title of champion. But once the horn was blown to signal the end of the games, Z emerges from a nearby bush and the screaming continues. I tell everyone about it and a big search party scours the forest. It was Zelda, crawling her way back to town with broken legs. 3 medics bandage her up and we attempt to teleport her to the inn . . . I didn't work.

- Looks like we're doing this the old fashioned way. I pick Zelda up across my shoulders and carry her most of the way up the silk road. Knife steps up and gives me a break for a bit, also carrying her across his shoulders. The Green Corridor is too small for us to carry her so we have to help her walk through it. Once we clear the Green Corridor, Knife and Krond take turns fireman carrying her back to the inn. Good workout  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f44a

- The sun begins to set and I go to lie down for a bit. After a bit Auron comes in cause he needs me to magically track Charm. The fucker is back. Much talk happens as to who is going on this mission. In the midst of this we hear that a ghost (shadow stalker? moon walker?) is roaming the woods. We gather who's going on the Charm quest and head out. Theres a surprising amount of newbies on this trip. Good job steppin up newbies, keep at it Smile

- It takes us 30 mins to find the origin spot where I can start tracking. Once I do, we venture off. Gram showed me where we were heading and also showed me visions of Charms latest victim; likely the ghost that everyone back in town is dealing with. It takes the party almost 2 IG hours to find the cave where Charm is. Just like last time, this cave is booby trapped with puzzles and dangerous mechanisms.

- Dimirti!! Dimitri shows up to introduce Charms cave of horrors to us as part of his demon contract. He and Krond take 10 minutes to catch up while the smart people deal with the opening puzzle.

- There were 5 rooms total, lot of bloodletting spots to weaken us and a lot of falling pillars. At one point I'm at a mana fountain bleeding myself dry to restock our mana supplies and THE WHOLE FUCKING PARTY crosses the pitfall room and leaves me on the other side. WTF guys!? I run across the the stone pillars with mana in my hands and get smoked by a trap, going down to 0 HP (since I bled myself to get mana) and dropping all the mana I had. Then the fuckers wanted me to go back and do it again!! Bruh . . .

-Final room was a quick fight with some small-fry minions who mocked us for taking 3 hours to solve the puzzles. Whatever they were doing in this cave, they succeeded; and we failed again.

- I didn't leave without taking a green bandana as a trophy from a particularly mouthy minion.

Monday

- Slowly our characters saunter back into town, exhausted form a night of fighting. People told me about the ghost and how Zero married her to put her to rest. Clever.

- Last day of game chills. Lots of RP, lots of tomfoolery.

- Piper, Jess Dober's Elf NPC, asks Krond a question that S.T.U.N.S me. I new wave of never-before-felt emotions washes over Krond. Good surprise Jess, good surprise  September 2023: Month of the GOAT! 1f44d it was really fuckin cute.

- I yell, "GAME CALLED!" which sets everyone off into a fighting frenzy. I'm gonna miss you guys while I'm over here in PEI.

That's about it! See ya next season!

Last edited by Krond Thuliaga on Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Krond Thuliaga
Krond Thuliaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:23 pm

Hmmm Hmmm. It was a damn Blur for me. But I casted the things But here is what I remember.

-things kinda got off on the wrong game start late it happens. Did some filler for a night time mod, pulled out a classic.
It showed up for 2 nights and 6 people are very aware of them now. 2 others safely escape because the woods decided to try and kill me. but I had fun slinking around in the night just waiting for people.
Kez did a wonderful job and chased it down with Apollo but out of no where a tag team from a spider with a assist it got away again with someone.

-I was in as Marr for a bit, OH BOY did things happen to people, welp, he tried talking to people about the mess that happen and that went just as well as you think it did but hey he mean good with his intentions
-Guild games went exactly as we thought with team 3 and has been a personal victory.
-Found out Brumbar can't pay for the things he requested.... now I got to try and come up with the funds another way.
-Found out Verbena came in and had a secret chat with [Kez], well damn he likes being in my shit list slightly disappointed in the person that was suppose to watch verbena when they came.

I watched Ari as OoG cast get knee caps broken has Z could not be talked down from doing so, like something happened or another.

-Showed up as everyone's loveable scaredy cat Philip, More people comment on his look since he looks a little more dead then normal.
-Got more volunteers then he seen in awhile to visit good lady. Good news bad news time Marwal didn't really want to talk.
-Krond got super close for some reason? my guess water bottle so Philip attempted water repels it got SW so attempt void teleports outside of the door of inn because Krond is still too close it got SW again. Half attempted to send to ***************** but another attempt and krond went poof outside of inn door which gave philip enough time to give some space.

-First time in a long time morning pop corn slowed anyone down it was a bunch of new players and some accustom players.
-Playing a normal large snake seen people at fire circle Merric and dog so snake went over and before you knew it Merric was ate seems like they got interrupted doing some fire thing for Kez ritual. relaxed until someone came looking for them for the ritual.
-Played a spring Bear and got a bunch of new people at top of silk road they started to book it I chase after running down the road back towards camp I decided then that if they didn't slow down I would let them live but if they did I was killing them. well they decided life was a good option and the bear went back into the woods.
-Played a Satyr ...... Welp beside the unaware fire circle thing it was peaceful, then people found out there are satyrs and a whole lot of people showed up took to a run and lost a bunch of them in the woods eventually left I think.

-Took part in one of the best all cast on deck things in awhile and players barely even notice, it was a good run that mod was.

-Ran Charms dungeon, All the layouts come from my head had decent fun and appreciate the casters that helped run it.
The Brute force was real xD and it made me laugh inside but the people were prepped and seemed like everyone took part it seemed to go over well
so if people ever want to go back or another dungeon I can crack something out more then happy to help.

The armory blood bath was fun. we had a few goofs making unnatural sounds with them and the last "broken" wave.

Came in as Degrens Elf kid, I'm sure that certainly pushed some people buttons because of his lovely "worker" but the trip in to holdfast did provide a father son talk.

I think that's all I can remember at the moment...

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:26 pm

Theo starts lying and then backing it up with truth, somehow the truth is what causes suspicion:
Believable: Theo is 400 years old and his own grandfather
Unbelievable: This is because the moon is full of goblins that travel through time and invented poutine
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down