Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side

2 posters

Go down

Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side Empty Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side

Post by Keket Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:18 pm

Timestamp: Sunday afternoon after game.

After showing two more medics abit more above the base skill of a filed Medic to a bit more the that as she then returned to the Bunkhouse with the thing she had gotten from the Gloin as she heads back to the bunkhouse she trys to hold back her tears once there shes would knee down besides Pendergast as she closes her eye as the tears fall down her face onces more as see shes that notting has changed from before she awaits now sitting after awhile she pulls over the chair he had and sits as she is unawanting to move from his side as she prays to herself to fairy as she holds his bard mark close to herself.
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side Empty Re: Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side

Post by Mo'chi Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:17 pm

Mo'chi joins her, very shortly after. If she was waiting, so was he. That was his plan, anyways, and he could use a friend. He learned from before... felt much better after talking to Niko. So, he pulls up a seat next to Keket and leans against her silently.

Maybe he's consider talking to Robin after all this. Maybe. Hard maybe, leaning towards no. But... Niko suggested it. He sighs and waits.
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side Empty Re: Keket waitting in the bunkhouse by Pendergast side

Post by Keket Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:25 pm

-as he joins her she nodded towards them as he leans on her slightly she would go to hug him slightly, knowing full well how upset they both were over this she did look at Mo'chi for a moment after finishing her pray to fairy-

"how are you holding up Mo'chi? im so sorry this had happened its still a shock to me"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo'chi Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:55 pm

Mo'chi looked around- he didn't see anyone, but he also didn't want to risk it. He opted to write instead. "You're here, and that's better than losing both of you. I'm holding up about as well as I was before."
But.. he's learned his lesson. Trust was okay. Sometimes. With very specific people.

He smiled at her slightly. "I'm tired." He wrote. "But i'm alright."
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:52 pm

-as Mo'chi Writes she would be watching what he would be wring every now and then she looked up from what was written as she took a deep breath before she speaks-

" youre right about that Mo'chi... i feel the same right now but i notices something i cant see anything almost like last time when this happened but i dont even see anything unlike others that have gone to that plane the Psychic plane im seeing noting!"

-she took a deep breath as she looked at him again then back to mo'chi-
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo'chi Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:40 pm

He put a hand on her shoulder and wrote again after she finished speaking. "I'm not a psychic, I don't know." It didn't interest him; seeing or talking to the dead. They were of no comfort. From what he heard, they never knew when they were coming back.

"We just have to wait and see. They were saying this seemed different than a regular death."
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:05 am

" I can say i am now but i have to agree this is different even for me for what iv been and i dont know what else to do other then wait with what i know it still has me stomped as Pendergast had shown me to be able to see the psychic side of things but its not even helpong at this point and time"

-she looked at Mo'chi as she then places a hand onto theirs-

" do you know what else they know that i may not know at this time?"
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo'chi Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:42 pm

He gave Keket a small hug and went to writing again. Inconvenient, but the bunkhouse was public and he'd... already risked enough. Francis probably heard him when he dropped off water. "I don't know. I was... distracted." He didn't notice much of anything at the time.
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Keket Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:20 pm

"hmm alright i gusse ill have to talk to someone about it soon then i know i cant just sit and wait but thats all i can do right now is sit and wait ...have you seen lady Val or Robin?"

-she took a deep breath as they give her the hug after they were done hugging she looked around the bunkhouse to see if anyone esle was around at this time-
Keket
Keket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo'chi Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Mo'chi shook his head. He replied, very quietly. "The last time I saw them was Sunday." He looked around as well; no one in sight, but that doesn't mean there isn't anyone. The bunkhouse was... public, but he was unwilling to leave Penderghast's body right now.

(sorry for the late reply, i'm terrible at text RP)
Mo'chi
Mo'chi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down