Epoch on the Rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey

+14
Rook
Gull
Theo.
Dimitri
Lillium
Sage (Cast)
AD
Brummbär
Rosco Agassi
Drixar
LocalBayleaf
Kez Shiras
Z
Ivy
18 posters

Go down

June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey Empty June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey

Post by Ivy Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:00 pm

Haha Marcus beat you to it

Event memories, I'll start!!

- The Auron Toothpaste bit
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey Empty Re: June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey

Post by Z Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:19 pm

Can't believe I've been beat to the memories thread, I'm posting this now with some brief notes I'll update later on;

FRIDAY
- Let's fix Kez
- Kez is F U C K E D
- Like, shit
- the Professor returns, he will leave without his life
- Hellion time! Love playing Black Hellions

SATURDAY
- I haven't slept, time for woods walk
- Haha you're a changeling now
- Shenanighans and modern art ensue
- Oh yeah Zelda lets go for a walk
- Oh No Zelda Why
- I am Dead
- Dog is Dead
- Zelda is Dead
- I have nothing to lose now.
- Z talks, the Professor Dies
- Z talks, and Z walks
- Lunch is good, sandwiches
- Lots of changelings, hmm
- Oh a forest fire, shame I can't do anything about that
- Oh it's a Psychic forest fire, fuck
- I fixed it Smile OUCH
- I nap
- Supper good, changelings bad
- Knockout is so useful thank god
- I love sleeping actually

SUNDAY
- I sleep in, well earned
- Guild training! Free money!
- P H A S E S P I D E R
- Trained like 3 people in psychic, got training in toughness, very good
- GG
Z
Z

Drixar and LocalBayleaf like this post

Back to top Go down

June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey Empty Re: June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey

Post by Kez Shiras Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:11 pm

I wanna keep this short but I really wanna post SOMETHING.

Friday:
- edit: oh yeah i'm fucked btw there's some, really bad shit otg and I'm glad fixing it is now barely an option Smile
- wisps. i hate wisps. only i get to use the entrance spell. not you guys. bleh.
- HELLION THRASHES. HELL YEAH. theo and pierre really kicked ass, and I like to think that I would've joined them up front if I could have actually seen my way in the woods. gotta git gud I guess.
- I don't remember anything else, the hellions were at like, 3am. I was about to go to bed and then wanted to help with the beasties.

Saturday:
- the morning was actually kinda just weird. I prayed at the fire circle, as I am wont to do. Donated a BUNCH of mana and various other things (hellion bits, mana shards) to the fire circle to maybe help with an enchantment or something later.
- almost died to a spirit bond rat. that was awkward. thanks ceridwynn.
- ooh! an egg mod by the air circle! go to cast cabin! wow! mfw i'm a changeling now
- June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey 1f608
- nothing else happens all day, and by this i mean nothing happens to me so therefore other people will cover it.
- here's a short list of the pranks I pulled
Code:
I made fire afraid drix jump over the fire circle, lol
I gave rosco an amnesia when he was crying over the float sheep not being able to fly anymore. he forgot his issue! I won.
I drugged the water tap with one dose of sleep. I regret this one. because people were avoiding the water after (on a hot day). but I also did have to remind people that they don't see potions in drinks, nor do they see the names on tags.
I cast two whole Water Untaints direcly and clearly in front of ceridwynn, and I should not be able to as fire champion.
Me and Gull successfully gaslit Ryn into thinking Gull gave Ryn 3 rocks earlier on in the day.
Talking to Phillip about the Reginald/Gull duel and fucking with the terms of the duel
Telling Winnie to Go Away at the end

Anyways I'm tired now and my update this later. This was a great game.

Last edited by Kez Shiras on Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Kez Shiras
Kez Shiras

Drixar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LocalBayleaf Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:04 am

Friday:
- Arrived and everyone was really nice and helped us figure things out 10/10
-GOOD SOUP
-what the hell is a whisp
-slept real good

Saturday:

- found pretty flowers gathering!
-OMG ITS A RAT RUN
-chilling in the field doing some doodles, oh hey look a snake! “Marco that snake will swallow you whole!” Ah delightful.
-chilling on the back deck OMG A SPIDER RUN
-people are acting strange
-causally acquired a sandwich while someone dies in the inn
-THE FOREST IS ON FIRE
-helping the smiths out with the ritual stake things and burning my hands off
-yay we did it! Drinks at the inn

Sunday:

-early breakfast
-training time!
-OMG ITS ANOTHER SPIDER BUT SHINY
-oh wow it’s almost twelve I guess game will end soon. “GAME END!”
COMPLETE CHAOS INSUES????

34/10 my wallet weeps for this new addiction

LocalBayleaf

Z and Drixar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drixar Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:51 pm

Oh god where do I even start

Friday:
- pretty chill for the most part?
- Norris!! You made it!! I’ll have to let corin know their sister arrived safe
- hey what’s tha….. huh what hi thanks fuck wisps all my homies hate wisps
- vibe time in the field with Pierre and lexicus, don’t usually talk with other staff people!
- hey guys I heard a branch…. Is that snarling??? Alright I’m on your right Pierre let’s go
- OH FUCK HELLIONS GET EM
- 3/9 dead, time for my first hellion hunt I guess
- well that was something, bed time gawd damn

Saturday
- morning time, slept through morning gather but ehhh oh well
- why is half my kit apart of the newest art instillation? Oh this was a z thing? Kk makes sense
- what do you mean Z is dead??? What happened????
- salvation call by the fire circle I’ll just skrrt around it
- DOG IS DEAD TOO?? Broskis it is 10 am plz I beg
- sat with rosco and Rudi at dogs body awkwardly, both Phoenix and Drix is not skilled in life skill: comfort
- Theo has been acting weird all morning, but I also don’t interact with Theo enough to call him on it
- walked in to them doing something to a dagger and somehow Zelda is linked????? Fuck okay I’ll be ur helping hand rosco and I’ll read out what you write Z
- smth smth more people acting weird, smth smth bee stinging me for madness, idk it gets a little blurry after lunch
- got some inspiration and did some brewing tho! Missed the fights that were in my name ig????? Idk anymore man
- turns out, the ppl acting weird we’re changlings, funn
- Kez made me jump over the fire circle. Sorry CHANGLING Kez made me jump over the fire circle, grumble grumble angy faun noises (ily Kez but never pull that as actual u I stg 🫶)
- took part in my first ritual! Stabbing fey that looked like my friends was not fun tho I didn’t do that part :<
- some chill vibe time interrupted occasionally by Krond in the corner smacking mosquitos
- bed time for drix am eepu

Sunday
- slept pretty well, vibed outside with my breakfast
- guild training time! Got interrupted by a phase spider but got a few pointers from rook on using my staff just that little bit better (sadly we have the same staff levels so no training for me)
- Jess plz be a merciful god my spider silk is gonna expire (she was all is well)
- battle with Reginald and gull, apparently changling Kez made some conditions we had to fix?? Feck
- gull fought very well, we Stan gull in this household
- got some psychic training from Z! The way he describes it for the training is just mwah chefs kiss perfection
- hanging out and vibing, just having a good time
- game called!! Another amazing game comes to a close <3
Drixar
Drixar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosco Agassi Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:48 am

it's all blended together now. post game haze is still strong, but im gonna do my best.

friday night:
-failed attempt at a medic corps meeting, interrupted almost immediately
-meet a new medic/new mute friend. take to them instantly and spend some time chatting about their past (most of which, they dont remember)
-a weird traveller shows up talking about hope and life and a bunch of other philosopical stuff that ends up being summarized by "rosco doesn't trust him"
-that's about all i can remember from friday. i went to bed just before the hellions lmao

saturday morning:
-preparing myself for a nice, calm morning. i go to pray at the faerie ring and run into a spring bear, which i get to watch krond kill with his bare hands. that's fucked up (but cool). i make a comment that it's what killed z a few years back (this is unintentional foreshadowing)
-i go back to the inn as zelda is carrying in z's dead body. what happened? he was alive one second and then not the next, but his throat is slit.
-examine his body for signs of the serial murderer but it doesn't fit the usual mo
-he's fed a mouths of the dead potion. "what did your killer look like?" the answer? "zelda"
-rosco is seeing red, zelda looks destroyed emotionally. we find out quickly it was because of a cursed dagger and z comes back. before rosco can even process that another dead body is being dragged into the inn.
-it's dog.
-oh shit. it's DOG.
-some very sweet and sad rp as it takes Way Too Long for dog to come back to life. rosco is starting to think he's stuck somewhere now, and as the hours tick on is only getting more upset.
-a good friend/person ive known oog since they were a youngin shows up. instead of being able to introduce myself im crying over a dead corpse. welcome to holdfast, amber.
-ritual to sever the connection between zelda and the dagger. despite the medic's best efforts she dies. three in one day.
-dog comes back as a ghost after HOURS of waiting. rudi and rosco successfully bully him until he comes back to his body.
-billirubin playin tricks, just like everyone else in holdfast.
-three duels in like 20 minutes. impressive.
-pet a float sheep, get hit with madness. start freaking out because the sheered float sheep cant float and WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU MONSTER?
-follow him out of town and get hit with a "with water i comand you to cry" by (i dont know this yet) changling!franklin
-"aw buddy, are you sad about the float sheep" "im MAD about the float sheep but i DONT KNOW WHY IM CRYING"
-changeling!kez (i dont know this either) gives me something alchemical "to help".
-it's an amnesia potion
-cue a bit of cat and mouse as people try to give a terrified rosco an antidote. frankin grapples and throws him to keep him from leaving. this does not ease his fear (it makes things worse).
-s/o to z's special psychic knockout. very useful in this particular situation
-things are calm until supper then. get bullied by billirubin a bit but it's funny so fuck it.
-fire in the woods! rosco is not coping well with this and starts having a panic attack on the floor of the inn.
-"my touch dispels your disadvantages until midnight". wow! thanks billy! he's not scared anymore!
-chase the fire to the earth circle considering the champ is asleep. use what i thought was gonna be a useless spell to push the fire back along with the much of town.
-z is burning alive in the astral plane! i get him out with seconds to spare (literally, the ad is counting down behind me)
-it's not even dark yet.
-i stay out of the changeling mod mostly, hanging around incase someone gets hurt. then it's night night time after a Very Very Long Day.

sunday
-a very funny conversation about grapefruits over breakfast
-guild training, something i dont get to do often as a medic! we kick ass, if i do say so myself
-duel time has commenced! lexicus makes sure it is no longer to the death and gull and reginald begin to fight.
-gull loses but is not dead, so that's good
-im walking back into the inn as beloved npc apple drops dead
-medics are all hands on deck as we try to resuscitate her. the goal is to keep her soul from going to the land of the dead. we shock her heart, fix her wounds, intubate her and do cpr.
-the fucking pipe dream idea i came up with at 2am one night WORKS? yanna described my face as "a kid on christmas morning" and that could never be more accurate. what a perfect way to end game.
Rosco Agassi
Rosco Agassi

Ivy and Drixar like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brummbär Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:42 pm

I waited way too long to post on here... Next time will be sooner!

Friday:
- Made closer ties with my Dwarven Kin.
- Marched around all night looking for an easy scrap, cooked alive in armour instead.
- Met this strange professor in the forest, went back to the Tavern to ask questions, was ignored. Found out this particular professor is an idiot.
- Went to earth circle to find Professor with Zelda and Malvia? (Can't spell your name sorry...) Did not find him...
- Found him in the Tavern after, did not have enough courage to tell him my true feelings about him.
- Heard there was trouble brewing, glad I didn't go into the woods later in the night. I'm not sure how much tearing my neck can take from Hellions.

Saturday:

- Woke up with a broken body (my armour had the last laugh)
- People are beginning to act weirder than usual (I think?)
- Practiced my axe throwing skills
- Someone killed a floatsheep... I was sad I couldn't get a BBQ on the go.
- Apparently the rats can take people with them when they die, cool.
- Tried making some merchant connections, didn't get far
- Watched some duels between Franklin and Garrett, Val, and Z.
- Apparently Rudi has amensia?
- Was told to protect, then unprotect Rudi via Death Threat (Dwarves never forget)
- Was asked by two newcomers to town to go to the Boneyard to find Rudi, sure why not?
- Nearly got lost on the way, sadly nothing wanted to fight on the way there...
- Got an awesome Leatherbound Book as a thank you gift from a newcomer!
- A Nympth tried to make me give away my beard for flowers, not sure what the Nympth expected me to say there.
- Got pushed away from a strange fire ritual at the ash circle, turns out thats what the flowers were for?
- Decided to chill in the Tavern for A VERY LONG TIME that night.
- Watched the people acting strange get into combat with a grief stricken Z. Look, the guy is strong. Just not strong enough to fight 7-8 people at the same time.
- Z become a Christmas Z
- Globetrot Joined the festivites
- Franklin not Franklin remembered I existed, so I joined the party.
- Turns out everyone at the party is a shapeshifter, oops.
- Sat back in the Tavern to watch the extermination teams remove them 1 by 1.
- Messed with Ryn
- Abused the power I received from a magic flower earlier in the day by playing "Catch the Handaxe with your face"
- Almost died on the Tavern floor due to an utter lack of Medical alertness
- Called it a night.

Sunday:

- Further increased my axe throwing abilites
- Watched the Guild do their training
- A spider interuppted their training, 1 spider and 20-30 angry adventurerers entered the forest, 0 spider and 20-30 angry adventurerers returned
- Witnessed Gull and Reginald have a duel.
- Decided to venture alone to learn the lay of the land
- Learned after game called I was being followed by a monster... Wish I could've had some bloodshed other then self-inflicted...

Overall Loved it! I'm glad I could be helpful to so many new faces!
Brummbär
Brummbär

https://discord.com/

Drixar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:28 pm

Aight what do I remember:

Friday:

- 3 hours of people seeing lanterns in the woods and going "IS IT A WISP?!?!?!" before taking their lanterns out and marching into the woods themselves.
- I then went to bed
- Only THEN did some actual wisps and hellions come out lol

Saturday:

- Me: "Hey Merric you seem tired" Merric: "Pls don't send me to bed Ivy"
- The Auron Toothpaste Bit happens (dust, rolling pins, and Party horns. oh my!)
- Anyways then I sent Merric to bed.
- Dick around in the woods a bit, watch Krond hug a spring bear to death, spun a rat 22 times, normal Saturday morning behavior
- got an egg mod that let me pick up up to 15 dead mana before midnight Smile
- Oops dead Dog. I am acting Air Champion while waiting for Auron to turn up.
- Someone: "Salvation!! Snake!!" All the fighters on the deck: "Snake!!!" *Leaps off the deck and charges into the forest*
- took pics of the Ropen fight
- spend like 2 hours after lunch kicking dead mana back and forth between me and Winnie. Outside is Hot
- Dinner. Kitchen Hot
-Wallflower Ivy my way through the entire Changeling Party Shenanigans ritual stuff

Sunday:

- Sparring! team fights! Woohoo!
- The one phase spider who thought he was hot shit charging into 20 armed and primed fighters lol.
Ivy
Ivy

Back to top Go down

Post by AD Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:25 pm

Whoa Nelly! Let's start!
Friday!
Started with me doing log and giggling like a dork as I watched people figure out the joke to their logs. I had fun.
Safety and Game On!
Come in as Zelda looking for an answer to the weird light and chanting. Come across Taka and some new faces. We don't find anyone else and head to the inn. Well hello Prof. FuckFace. Tell me more about this Ritual you're doing To. The. Woods. Theo convinces Zelda and Lexicus to cuff and stuff the twit in the attic vs killing the fool.

Hellions attack. 3am and one parTICULARLY sticky Hellion corpse...Marcus, later most of us head to bed. I'm still feeling awake and choose to chat with peeps until they go to bed...THEY DONT!
Little did I know the medics were doing a community watch and thus Rook and Yanna had just had a good ol NAP and were bright eyed and bushy tailed!
8am becomes my new time to sleep. Cast'll be up and can take over. 8am comes and goes and I decide I'm going to get my sleeper hit in before I do crash.
Manage to get Z alone, no one's around, he's in front, the dagger's in hand. Z's down, Zelda begs to not, it matters not, Z's killed.
Zelda's losing her shit, her kid's dead, without her noticing somehow. She calls for help, again, and again. Finally help comes and people help to carry Z's body to the inn.
Everything is chaos, my brain is going a mile a minute, people keeping asking, I only have limited answers. They ask Z instead, eyes fall to me and the dagger. Questions and theories start forming about the dagger and its origin. Z's not back yet, he should be back now, I keep lying next to him. He comes back and the dagger questions intensify. All hands on deck with enchanters.
I start twitching, just, just, give me the dagger, I just want to hold it. Krond keeps me talking and focused away from the dagger. Z is helping to answer some questions. Nothing is making sense. They figure the dagger is attached to me and that they should sever it. I agree...it starts. Pain, searing pain. Everything hurts, things start seeping, I can't see clearly, I begin convulsing. It ends. Zelda's dead. Sharon goes to bed.

I wake up some time later, confer with cast and kit as Zelda. She comes to in a bunk and cautiously makes her way outside. People greet her warmly and with mild, happy surprise that she's back. Holdfast is taking its toll on her. I talk a bit to a few then go for a deep walk in the deep woods. Zelda has some things to sort out for herself, she'll be back.

Then...LE FEU! It's purple, it's blue, it's burning by looking at it. It'll be fine. Z almost dies again, Rosco saves his day, Sharon supes impressed with Rosco and Z.

More later, Sharon tired.
AD
AD
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage (Cast) Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:45 pm

Friday kicked off with a good ol’ fashion Hellion Thrash! Ian’s Brother Pocheivment character was a nice addition. Its been a while since we’ve seen any solid representation from either of the Brothers or even the Nordinists. Who knows, maybe that’ll change soon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Saturday morning saw people coming into cast cabin with the ‘you’ve stepped on a plant, idiot’ tags. Mostly people got buffs, of course, but every now and then someone would pull the changeling result. We would look at them slowly and say, “why don’t you take a seat.” Nothing puts the fear of god in players like knowing they’re about to be told something important  June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey 1f602

Then of course the ropen!!! I love ropen so dearly, such a blast to play! Field ropen fights are fun, of course, but it's also a lot of fun to fight in the woods  June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey 1f608

Later, Ian played a sprite (at least that's what I heard players call it) named Bilirubin, named as such because one time Adrien once told me it’d be a kinda funny name to give a character ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Then I came in with my panpipes to play Biliverdin, named as such because I spent like 5 minutes on wikipedia looking for a similar word to bilirubin  June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey 1f605
I have been practicing panpipes in my car for like 3 weeks, and somehow I sounded better at game while being eaten by bugs than I ever had in practice? Not sure how that works but I can’t complain

Had a lot of fun with Bilirubin and the changeling team! Mentioned in passing the idea of all the changelings having cheese-themed names and the team went a little bit wild about it.
We had:
Havarti (Rook)
Brie (Pierre)
Gouda (Theo)
Cheddar (Kez)
American Cheddar (Merric)
Gorgonzola (Franklin)
Blue (Rudi)
And of course, Whiz (Gull)

And others! I don’t quite catch all the cheese names, but Sebastian and Malva were also on our changeling team. Everyone did such an amazing job, I’m so proud of them all! Not only did they do excellent work as Team Bad Guy for the night, they did so without being given the choice! <3

Sunday morning I creep in with a phase spider behind the citadel, peek around the corner and see a big team huddle of people in the field. I can’t possibly turn away an opportunity like that. I gather all the strength left in me after a long event and SPRINT directly into them. They scatter like a flock of sheep, dispersing in all directions June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey 1f606  They put that spider down after a bit of a brawl, but it was so worth it  June 2023 - The Month of the Donkey 1f608
Then comes the duel between Reginald and Gull, which was surprisingly clean. Suspiciously antics-free…

Thanks everyone for jumping into the events thread! Already this thread is literally twice as long as any other previous thread this season!! <3
Sage (Cast)
Sage (Cast)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillium Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:25 pm

Overall game highlight as I'm looking back:
-Be kitted up as lillium post cooking and serving breakfast
-know that Theo wants to buy mana,
-appear before him with a batch of in between game produced mana
-Be a little weirded out that he wants a potion along with mana he doesn’t usually use
-¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-Find out “Theo” “doesn’t remember” buying any mana from me and that he’s “not down any rares”
-😨
-anyways
-Get flower crowned and immune to billy verdins pipe
-Do ritual
-Go inside inn to see which changlings are left inside
-See Theo going ballistic with spells
-😨 *insert Community gif with the pizza and the fire here*
-🤔
-Leave inn timidly and hand off crown to someone else who can Deal With That or knows someone who can
-choose to believe I didn’t enable any of that 🤫
-mourn the guild points I could have gotten from donating the mana instead 💔
Lillium
Lillium

http://filthyshem.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:52 pm

Friday night
-come in as Brother Wayward, Ian can not see a thing, thankfully people guide me inside. I have a wonderful and spiritual conversation with Ryn, then get brought to a corner where like 6 people listen but mostly Yanna does the talking. I preach my message and get told, Yanna agrees..... well no need foe this Brother to stick around then, I walk off and promptly get lost. Thankfully Peirre and Krond escort me away.

-Waiting for hellions to come I Launch a 1 wisp barage against town trying to keep as many as possible up. Eventually we're in business and it goes off pretty well. The town does a solid job and the night is saved.

Saturday
-I spend the first part of the morning playing trick or treat as people find egg capsules in the woods. We get Theo and I know it's going to be a good event.
-Time for popcorn, I take out the lethal Rat and proceed to almost kill Kez, people notice in time. (Good passage of info is good) 2nd spawn I run down Beth's Faun then lunge for Dog, Rook and the new Elf book mage....Dog dies and I go to process this for a moment...nevermind I'm required as cast to oversee something, yup just box that up for later.

I know what will cheer me up. Ambush predator. I go spawn as a spider, no one is in the woods. I lay in wait for 30 min, the flies eat me. I ponder if I was a real giant spider the roles would be reversed. Then Haji comes down with a new player. They're dressed in white and a doc or something. Catch Haji in a sleep web, run up to the nee player waiting for them to yell for help. They choose violence and the spider claims another victim. We wait for like 105 min but no one comes to the rescue.

-3 people line up to wallop Franklin, call it what you will it was straight up bullying after the first.

Field Ropen are mid.
Woods Ropen are where it's at.

Bilirubin is fun to play. Giving people's accents was funny. Using my powers to fight the guild made me sad. I really decided Auron was a threat.

The night scramble was interesting. My only goal was for Peirre to be one of the last 3 to be turned. But it felt like I was using my powers to just bully thr guild who wanted him saved first. We split the difference and Peirre came to around the middle of the pack.

Sunday
Gull has his dual. Goes as expected. Then with like 20 min left in game boom another murder.
Dimitri
Dimitri

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo. Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:01 pm

Time is wibbly wobbly, some events may be chronologically out of order but that's not my problem, you should have been there! Also these are a retelling of events as I remember them, they may be slightly biased as such.

FRIDAY
- Enter town with Z, we have some Kez related work to do. First step, where the fuck is Kez?
- Hear that Kez is down at the Worst Circle with Merric. Hmm, time to break out an old classic!
- Head down to Worst Circle, find my prey. Start cracking twigs and growling in the dark.
- Once they take defensive positions and I feel they've been adequately spooked "Ah it's just me, Theo!"
- Didn't realize this would be grim foreshadowing to not only that night's hellion attack but also the pranks the next day would bring.
- Anyway, get Kez back to base and start the probing into what is going on with him.
- Pull "The Ol Switcheroo", classic, now Kez is basically blindly loyal to myself and Z
- Met too much resistance with our attempts to break whatever enchantment is on him, it starts to fight back and blows up Z's mind and my voice
- Welp, my professional opinion that Kez is McFucked, this is above my pay grade. Ritual we had planned now seems like it would create a feedback nuke so maybe shelf that for now.
- Speaking of nukes, new kid in town is speaking about a guy that is looking for the Magical Atom Bomb created last season
- Plausible deniability, I wasn't here for that mod! Dunno what you're talking about kid, never heard of it!
- Theo! Theo! I'm being summoned, Nerd Elf wants me to speak with an even bigger nerd
- "I don't have time to explain what a hexaflux is!" "Well you do now, asshole! Take a seat!"
- Find out Prof Shitlips performed some sort of dread ritual in the woods and plans to peace out
- Peace him out into the attic in chains. Have a very detailed confo with him about what's going to happen to him if he tries to flee with my new homeboy Kez to back me up!
- Really glad I checked to confirm if the attic lock was ig
- Theo Theo! The fuck is it now
- Wisps are what the fuck is now
- Go immune to magic, start stompin turties
- Look, if cast DIDN'T wanna be baseball batted with a giant fuck off hammer then they shouldn't be playing a creature that can ONLY BE KILLED BY BASEBALL BATS
- Realize if I'm not immune to magic and just close my eyes, I can get off with plausible deniability for beating the shit out of Ian with a hammer. Maybe next time, don't punch me in the face with a metal gauntlet!
- go to enact plan "My webbing binds your leg".... so I started blastin!
- Get bit and poisoned, start flailing wildly, feel the hammer connect solidly with something and send it flying. My eyes were closed so I'm not entirely sure but I think I sent the spider flying into the wall. Didn't get attacked much after that.
- Tried to capture a wisp in a blanket for science reasons, get told by cast to basically fuck off. The wisp teleports behind you, nothing personnel kid!
- Theo Theo! The fuck is it now??
- Hellions were the fuck it is now
- Jesus christ, it's like 3 am, give me a break guys I'm not a hellion hunter! Most people are asleep though so looks like someone's gotta do it.
- Enchant Pierre's mark, buff us up to be immune to the wisps as we hunt hellions.
- Pop a wisp, hmmmmm, I don't remember dead wisps growling so much.
- Eat shit as hellions emerge from the woods, who could have seen this coming? Pull trance as I go down, not getting me again you bastards!
- Throat gets torn out, shocker!
- Pierre fights way over to save his Champion, gets brought down as well.
- The cavalry come and finish off the hellions, me and my apprentice are healed up and the hunt continues.
- Start singing my Hellion Attraction Song, doesn't seem to work, these hellion are clever.
- Finally find the remainder of the hellions, clean them up, save the Apprentice Apprentice from a wisp by baseball batting him in the face. Sorry man, There's two kinds of people in this world, Those with Hammers and those that are anvils.
- start dragging a hellion body to the inn, get there to find a wisp has made it inside. Get some anti magic on and run in with enough time to stop the wisp from drowning Rook in the kitchen sink. All in a days work, y'all are welcome for me being so awesome.
- People start to carve the hellions, I think this is where I went to get a shower and went to bed? That sounds about right, don't remember a lot more of friday.

SATURDAY

- Wake up around 7:30, time t see what fresh hell awaits us!
- Go to get breakfast, see Z and Zelda sat side by side with faces that say they stayed up all night through sheer hatred
- "Jeez guys, what do you say the odds are the prof lived through the night?" Shocked that the answer is 1-2 on a scale from 1-Dead.
- Find out the lock to the prof's penthouse suite has been ripped off the wall though. That's alarming, but he's not killed so, sounds like a problem for sherlock fucking holmes. I ain't the Detective Champ so I finish breakfast and prepare my pilgrimage to the water circle
- Eggs, eggs as far as the eye can fucking see
- Gather around ten ish or so unnamed egg mods, get pricked by a flower and decide "In for a penny in for a damn pound" and walk through an entire god damned meadow of flowers. I live in holdfast, I'm used to dealing with pricks anyway.
- Find two Psychic sticks by the water circle, both -1 state. Any shred of remorse for tenderizing Ian the night before have now drifted down the river, never to be felt again.
- Say my prayers, donate some mana, start circling my way through the woods to the Worst Circle and then back to town. Gotta cash in all these mods!
- Start popping eggs, getting some sick buffs, can't wait to see how swole I get with 10 of these fuckers. "You're a changeling" ......Nani the fuck?
- Get the run down, join the swole patrol, lose all the unpopped eggs, but it comes with free choice of topping! I chose With Water I Alter Your Memory, because if you have one choice of water spell, this is the one you pick for maximum shenanigans
- Have some prime directives now, gotta get people into the woods in hopes they find mods and become changelings, and also play a bunch of pranks because lol, Lmao.
- The seventh seal has been broken, as long as no one dies I got carte blanch to fuck with as many people as possible, time to see what I can do!
- Leave the inn, ponder the orb, wonder what I can get up to. Best bet may be to get people alone in the woods and mess with them. See some commotion in the woods, sounds like a good place to start.
- Arrive to see two people in cocoons and a spider, pretty sure I can make something work here.
- Kill the spider, notice Knife's new bow and a dagger on the ground. Our Bow.
- Stash the bow/knife in my bunk, return to cut the victims out of their cocoons.
- "Ah geez, no Knife I never saw your weapons around. Maybe they're deeper in the woods? Let's go check!"
- Get down to Lysander's grove, just the two of us, we can make it if we try! Lob an alters memory at Knife. He dares to strongwill it, slap him again, I'm the water champ, I can do this all of the day bro.
- Knife's altered Memory "From a young age, you knew you always wanted to be a circus performer. You spent your entire life practicing juggling, acrobatics, and comedy to perfect your one man show and now it's time for it to pay off! You've come to holdfast to show off your skills and make a name for yourself, you love doing what you do so you do it at any chance you can"
- Start heading back to town, run into Zelda. Perfect time to show off some juggling!
- Knife starts to juggle mana, immediately drops all of it. Boy if I weren't a changeling that'd be real tragic right now. Oh well, best find something else to juggle!
- Head back to ton, watch Knife perform a bit. Totally worth the mana to watch him try a cartwheel. Time for more woods adventures though.
- "Hey Knife lost his stuff in the woods, why don't we go look for it!"
- Get a group together, head back into the woods. I expect a gold star from Changeling Academy
- Enjoying the juggling show, when salvation is called from the green corridor. Turns out Z got got. Can I offer you a juggler in these trying times? no? alright well back to the inn then.
- Part ways with Knife, it's getting old and I got stuff to do, spell drops to ten minute timer. Lily asks if I wanna buy some stuff, boy do I!!!
- Finish the deal, head back to the inn, looks like murder investigation is on the go, they mouth of the dead Z, he says Zelda did it.
- Zelda is just looking despondent, sitting over Z while holding her dagger
- Wait, when the fuck did Zelda get a dagger? And why is it Magical?
- Get caught up in the moment, dagger is taken for review, things are progressing when I notice Knife walk back into the Inn with a face like a clock that says my time is up.
- "Heyyyyy buddy! It was just a prank bro, no need to be mad!"
- Offer to trade him is bow back in place of the boot he's about to put up my ass. He leaves happy, but says he's gonna prank me back. Lol, sounds like Theo's problem, lmao!
- I don't remember this next part well, I think this is where I go back into the woods to find another sucker? That's where I'm bringing this story anyway.
- No wait, I remember now. As I was typing further down I remember that as we were all standing over the crime scene investigation I got bored as this wasn't the woods! So, standing over a grieving mother and her dead son, "So anyways, that's cool and all but who wants to go into the woods?"
-Malva "Actually, Me!"
- Enjoy a nice trip in the woods gathering with Malva. Try to convince them to break their "No gathering unmarked mods" Policy, not successful. Boo. Changelings have all the memories of their host, conclude altering the memories of the number one alchemist in town may lead to a shortened vacation and I don't have travel insurance so we head back to the inn. This trip was not a complete bust though! Later on when Malva realizes people are getting super powers from these mods, I think they go back to harvest some and becomes a changeling. I'm considering this a success because I'm the one telling the story! Go me!
- Go back to the woods, see a new cat walking by themselves. "Hey, can I offer you a woods champion in these trying times?"
- Walk around for a bit, they find a weird potion in a tree stump.
- "Hey that's pretty neat! The Water Alters Your Memory!"
- "You were walking past the green corridor and you saw three white hellions on the silk road, they were standing over the body of someone you don't recognize, you started to run back to town to alert people" aaaaaand scene! Godspeed lil Cat! That'll get some tough people into the woods, maybe they'll become changelings!
- Bullying newbies to town is great, they aren't as strongwilled as the vets! Holdfast changes a person I guess.
- Anyway, I wanna see how this plays out. Hang around the citadel, see some of the big guns running into the woods. Ah yes, this is gonna be great....until the spell wears off and these same people are gonna wanna know why I sent them running to the silk road to investigate shit that wasn't there.... hmm. Well, that'll cause some confusion at least, that's kinda what I'm here for!
- Hang out with Rin for a while while she brews potions in the citadel, lovely conversations.
- THEO!
- What the fuck is this reaping shit? Well that's my cue, looks like it's off to the woods for me! Run away and hide in the woods for a bit while I come up with a plan. How can I get myself out of this without facing too much of town's wrath and still be able to move around freely to commit more crimes? ....... What if I just said it wasn't me?...... Gouda you're a fucking genius!
- Sneak back to my bunk, emerge to "Greet the day"
- "Theo, why did you alter that cats memory and send us all on a wild goose chase?"
- "Wasn't me"
- Your attack was super effective
- Success, seems like my cunning and elaborate plan to just say I was asleep worked well. Someone even suggested the possibility of a doppleganger running around! That's perfect! If they think there is a seperate entity then I won't be put in chains because they'll think it's someone else! I gotta try to push the thought that way, but how?
- "Hey, you bought stuff while you were asleep. If you aren't missing money or don't have the stuff, that'd prove it wasn't you!"
- Kami Sama, Arigato
- "What a brilliant idea! I'll go investigate myself right now and see if I can clear myself of all charges! You all wait right here and I'll be back with the results of my own investigation"
- Spend a couple minutes staring at all the mana I just bought
- "Well geez, wouldn't ya know it, but I'm not missing any money and I don't have anything new! Looks like it WAS someone completely different and not me in anyway!"
- Well that worked well, now town is confused as to what the fuck is going on, but as long as people think it's someone else, I'm free to continue my mischief. Speaking of.....
- "Hey Rook, I found some more pieces of that puzzle, why don't you come over here into the woods so I can give them to you?"
- Water alters your memory "You finally put all the pieces together and realize that a great beast should be arriving in holdfast in a couple hours, and the only way to fend it off is beating it with the weird flowers people have been finding in the woods" welp, go tell em champ! That should get people in the woods to get more flowers!
- By this point, the heat is getting to me. Lunch is getting served, and i've been on the go all morning. My face is burning up, time to sit down and cool off a bit.
- Spend a couple hours doing that, somethings I don't remember well probably happened. Had to give a spell to a ritual about the dagger or something, Zelda died, apprentice avenged, best kind.
- No one comes to kick my ass over Rook though, and now his bag is missing? Hmmmm, he may be one of us, get confirmation, good gooood.
- Go out to the woods again looking for targets. Find globetrot on his own.
- "With Water I alter your memory!" "no effect" "......alright as you were then"
- Go deeper, find gathering group. Me and Sebastian split off and go to boneyard
- don't find anymore mods, phooey. Ah well, Alter his memory as Well on th way back!
- "You are a great warlord looking to expand territory and you've come to holdfast to challenge it's people for the rights to the town. I'm a guide you hired and have led you here, now you plan to march into the Inn, challenge everyone, and start blastin"
- Well this should be fun!
- It was
- he gets subdued by Franklin, clues me in that Frank is one of us with what he's doing
- People start to deal with him, I fuck off somewhere probably.
- Is this when the duels happened? They are now for purposes of this story
- Watch the first duel, good energy on Garret's side, should have won, whatever
- Next duels were absolute dog water
- We need something spicy to get the bad taste out of our mouth, and I got the cure.
- Hey Haji! Water alters your memory!
- "You had a good life as a child, until a roaming warlord came to your house and beat the shit out of your parents. You swore revenge and have finally tracked that man, Degren Brightforge, down to this town and you plan to challenge him to a duel"
- Haji: Alright, cool....... focus mind.
- .................well, this is awkward.
- He says he won't tell anyone cuz it sounded funny. Everything is turning up Gouda!
- I think somewhere along here I got in shit for what happened to Sebastian, but maintained I was just sleepin bro.
- Shaggy had some really good fucking advice, deny deny deny!
- Well that didn't work, gotta find another mark and see if I can peeps back into the woods.
- Luis gathering weeds in the woods alone
- That's some nice weeds ya got there man! Alter Memory! "You're on your way back from the earth circle, where you saw that someone defaced the tree there. They ripped off all the vines, carved it up, and left the message "You're next, Brightforge!" and you are currently on your way back to town to let them know"
- Oh yeah, that's some spice right there.
- on my way out of the woods, heading back to the inn
- THEO!
- Ah well, go see what Degren wants, they start walking down to the earth circle, I start walking back to the Inn.
- Hijinx ensue, I get back to my bunk and pretend to be asleep, Degren declares me hostile, well that's not great. Maybe if thy find me in my bunk asleep it'll add credibility to my story though so plan to stay here for a while.
- Supper bell goes off
- Welp, fuck that plan!
- Head out and stand in line, people confused as fuck
- "Everything ok Theo? Degren said to treat you as hostile?" "Yeah man, I dunno, I just wok up to this dinner bell so that sounds like his problem"
- Quickly became my problem
- Take lunch outside, eat on the deck
- Degren and squad approach, having convo when pierre comes up behind and starts draining my mana. Stand up to get mana from my pocket and get knocked the fuck out.
- Wait, this wasn't the first time I got knocked out today.... oh yeah! At some point that fairy came in and tuned Lil C into a turtle which I tried to make into soup. Don't know when that was, but I got knocked out before I could. I dunno why he was so mad about it, I was gonna save him a bowl....
- Anyway, they take my sword and inspect it, I get brought to and I guess they're satisfied with what they found and what I was saying because I didn't get curb stomped. Go me!
- I think this is when we start playing Insanity Eights on the deck? Classic. Krond doesn't wanna join in, Malva commands him to. Guess I found another changeling, lol!
- Man, this day is going great! I've got bunch of people in the woods, I played some sick pranks, and it looks like I'm never gonna face the consequences of my actions because I'm fucking awesome!
- That's when the fire nation attacked
- Well, we have a phobia of fire, so I can't approach fire. And now the woods is on fire, and they need help putting it out, so of course they find the Champion of Wood and Water, because who else would you go to for a forest fire that you wanna put out? But I can't go put it out, because I'm a changeling and we're allergic to fire.
- Welp, I had a good run, no regrets
- Try to convince people I'm not helping because I wanna teach people a lesson about responsible ritual practices. Seems to work at start but as the fire gets worse and worse it falls apart very fast.
- almost get lynched, fairy from earlier saves my life.
- things get big tense for awhile, tell the nymph that we're all in danger, pretty sure town is gonna kill the fuck out of us. She has a plan, just need to live until then.
- I don't remember much about what went on between then and when the Pan flute guy came in and collected all the changelings. Guess the gig is up, end zone baybeeeeee!
- go into the woods and start grooving, get the layout of what the night is gonna be like. Have a great party and try to survive!
- someone asks if we can tell people that if they kill us, it kills their friend. Think that's a great lie to keep us alive! (It was not a lie, I found out after game)
- We enter town, party time! Oh god why are they hitting us, oh fuck, oh shit!
- Alter Degren's memory so he thinks he is also a changeling. He sounded super amused and totally loved it.
- As the party continues, notice there are fewer and fewer of us around.
- Get surrounded by former changelings, didn't realize we'd lost so many. Kez throws me towards the kitchen door, Merric freezes him, and gives me the break I need to make it to the back halls
- Lay the guilt trip down on Lil C as best I can. "You all get to experience all of this stuff all the time and we only get to rarely and never with all of us! You're all just greedy jerks, we just wanted to have fun!"
- Run out the fire exit, which I found out earlier that day we could actually use
- Make my way to the citadel, close the door. As people gathered out front, I went out the back door and was in the woods
- Hide in a pile of branches about ten feet in from the watchtower hear some of the town's conversations
- Auron: "You want us to find Theo, in the woods, at night? Nah by"
- Well seems i'm safe then! Go me!
- Hear sage talking to someone a little ways away into the woods, couldn't make out the entire convo but sounded like they may be worried I'd get lost or hurt on an oog level so I call them over, tell em I don't plan on going much farther and I'm ok
- "Hey what kind of buffs would ya like to have to feel more confident bout heading back into the field"
- Mmm a last stand eh? Sounds awesome to me! Get a fuckload of HP, SW yes 9, that essence spell that makes ya magic immune, and give myself bypass.
- Alright by's we wanted to bring the party bus, now ya just get the bus!
- Head back out into the field swinging. Big fight ensues, get brought down, as far as final stands go I think it went pretty well.
- Get brought over to the ash circle and cured! I'm Theo again! ..........what do YOU MEAN THAT BASTARD SPENT MY MONEY! My retirement fund! Nooooooooooooooooo!
- Get caught up on the day's happenings, talk with some people for awhile, then head off for a shower and bed.

SUNDAY
- Sleep in a bit, then get breakfast. Find out Z executed the prof. Welp, lot of stuff happened yesterday, let's just pretend that didn't happen and move on
- guild is pulling of some kind of training routines, sounds like free money to me! Join that for awhile with Sam, mostly to dick around but get kinda into it after a while.
- SPODER! OH NO, THE REST OF MY RETIREMENT FUND! YA BASTARDS STAY AWAY!
- Was only one, alright, stay clam buddy
- Reginald comes in for the duel, term and conditions get rehashed since a changeling made the originals
- Reginald takes it, walks off
- Apple got got, another magic dagger turns up.
- oh boy, here we go again!
- game called, chaos ensues

If you read all that, good on ya, you win a gold star!

Theo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gull Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:42 am

He hands me papers
My own guide to kidnapping
You've made your point, Marr

Bound, though I complied
Escapology 3, bitch
I'm here on my terms

Mischief incarnate
My friends notice little change
Might be a red flag

Brie, Whiz, Blue, what fun!
A party needs a cheese board
We're cheese, but not bored

In defeat, triumph
I can't bait him to bind swords
I can bait shippers

Bloodied blade in hand
Yet all have seen I am weak
What a shit frame job

Gull

Rook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:28 am

My memories for June Game Smile

I'm not keen on making people scroll for 6 hours so I've put each day behind a spoiler tag! Just click the day to see them!

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Last edited by Rook on Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Rook
Rook

Z likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavel Vesely Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:49 am

For but Saturday,
Was my presence known to town
A day in the woods

A button given
As a means to remember
A good, foolish friend

Scrounging for fiber
Sinister hissing nearby
I've become its lunch

Memories not mine
A sacred tree in ruins
I must tell Degren

Boxing with a bee,
I think I'm losing my mind.
Where'd that bastard go?

A forest in flames
A violet inferno
Yanna must survive

How could I lose her?
Must I tear the forest down?
Relief at the inn.

Flowers to ward me
Endure allergies for her
Farewell to my grief

Poem about a poem
Within the inn I stand watch
Refusing to budge

Fire getting fainter
The hat from upon my brow
Breathes life into it

I must hold the line
Protect our ritual ground
Alongside the boss

Enemy in sight
I cannot take up my sword
Temper running high

To save a mentor
I rushed forth from my vigil
Met with a pitfall

Pierre and Merric
You have my apologies
For knives in your backs

A chat by moonlight
About my adversary
Faults in his logic

For home I depart
Seeking traces of a foe
To settle past debts

Pavel Vesely
Pavel Vesely

Rook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marr Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:09 pm

Alright so had decided Marr needs to get things done so schedule a little bit of player time.

Boy did things kick off late.
Friday Marr
Start milling about tired from the construction of new watch tower which turns out oops not actually done. (Logistics.... Should be good to use next game)

Come in and check things out made small talk with a few people.

Found Rosco and pass off the MW Maggots and Leeches thought everything was done.
Turns out he still needed a MW sponge I know I requested one but not in inventory. Welp....
Maybe next time. You'll get that kit one day.

Got some important paperwork signed off to finalize a trade. Ceridwynn was happy with it so I hear no complaints as they go fetch drinks for me.
Still found it amusing that they tried to fashion a holder for the drinking horn.

Verbena comes into town. There goes my mood time to sort this out. She's "friendly" with people gives out people a bunch of free stuff. I am quite suspicious of this after hearing what happen last month. And the amount they gave away.
They are willing to have a chat with me... I try and figure some things out but in the end decided it was safer to keep them in holdfast for a bit to try a few things.
To try and convey the situation and my conclusion on the matter I handed Verbena some folded papers.
It was Verbenas guide to getting kidnapped. I think they enjoyed the thought and understood what was on the go.
To try and be a good host I stick with them so no funny business as I tried to get things prepped.
They made jokes and I wasn't in the mood but OoG was laughing on the inside.
They didn't want to cooperate with being locked away had to be somewhat defiant but that is Verbena for you.
They end up getting a room and 1 really annoyed watchman.

Friday Cast
This kicked off much much later then intended.
Welp I was a black hellion.
Turns out with smoke from fire in the sky blocking out the stars and moon it's decently dark.
Head in with fellow Hellion and give it a moment for night vision to kick in.
First spawn
Give holdfast a easy spot near the tree line to see because it's late and they jumped in on it.
Second spawn
Wander off elsewhere and waited and waited eventually we have a Wisp coming by along with Theo who clearly wants it dead he gets close enough and I think he jumped when we jumped him
That was a great ambush and quickly he went down with Pierre. Thankfully they had backup to save them and take down the remaining hellions.
Third spawn it was a blur but I heard "I think I spot one" before we jump on the crowd that was there.

Saturday Cast
Sharon why are you still up???

out with the morning gatherings playing the critters.
Bear did a bear thing and took down 2 people but was quickly ended with assassination attempt by Knife. So close to a good feast.

Had a spider catch 3 people same trap (Dog, Franklin, Knife) oh boy grand time cocooned all 3 and debating what to do Theo comes to join the party but he freezes and then kills the spider. Well damn they are saved. Theo does not cut anyone out and instead goes and takes knifes things and wanders away. I am not sure if just Theo or changeling... Some time passes I intentionally go up to the players and start a timer just so they know they may be out of luck with the next critter spawn.
Theo comes back gets Franklin and Knife but my guess is didn't see Dog who I poked off to the side.
Guess that spawn was not going to happen.

That's all for now I will finish later

Marr

Back to top Go down

Post by Malva Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:24 pm

-Z: *Draws a shape in the air*
Lillium: "A star?"
Z: *Gestures no, and nevermind*
Malva, from afar: "A square?"
Z: *Actually starts laughing out loud because once again only Malva could read his signs*
Malva
Malva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hilsneek Globetrot Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:53 pm

Hehe the flames 🔥

Otherwise don't remember much.

Hilsneek Globetrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down